• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Space Guard's Pokémon Platinum Rips (and customs)

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    Hello, I have decided that instead of cluttering up the Pokémon Platinum thread that it would be a wise idea to post my rips and customs in a different thread. Here is what I have done so far:

And all of my custom screenshots put together:

As always, comments and critcism are always welcome!

REMINDER: If you are using these for any peice of work, give me some credit (please)!

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    oh wow, i think this is hillarious, Platinum was only just officially announced, a someone's already done work on what the English battle screens will look like. We Pokemon fans are just deliciously evil , arent we?

Atomic Reactor

screenshots from the actuall game were put on serebii.
    and i am assuming he just took the screenshots and ripped it from there.

Atomic Reactor

yeah, well i just really don't see any talent put into this.
    the only thing that's custom is the trainer sprite and i guess the status bar thing.
    the rest really isn't necessary.

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    Thanks for all the comments!

I did these because I am going to be trying to make a RPG2003 game with these sprites, so I thought I'd share them with the community to see if they were okay, and so that people can use them in their comics and such.

Back