• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

space pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

United squirtle

SSSSSSSSSSSquirtle?
    Years
    You need this
    pokemon
    name
    made up pokemon that came from space
    team(good or evil)

your made up pokemon will be good or evil(depending on your team) (good or evil) youl catch your made up pokemon later in the story

my informashin
    pokemon swampert,typhloshin,blastoise,gadavoir,dragonair,fearow
    pokemon made up oply
    good
    name Jacob

Ice Angel

Tempum minime stella est.
    Years
    Hm... Why not? However, I'm adding a lot of stuff to the discription.
    By the way, can explain the whole plot? For example:

1) Why are there two teams? What is the history behind them?
    2) How exactly do we find our made-up pokemon? Do we go into space? If so, then why? Or do they come to us/ Earth? Why?
    3) Where does this story take place?
    4) When does this story take place?
    5) What is the purpose of our characters? What are they supposted to do?

Name: Kris Destiny
    hair: brown, shiny, wavy, long in the back, short in the front.
    eyes: clear grey-blue
    clothes: black sleeveless shirt, dark blue jeans, white tennis shoes, black pokebelt.
    assessories: blue backpack, silver necklace chain with a silver cross on it. The cross has saphires in it.
    height: 5'3"
    skin tone: fair
    weight: 108 lbs.
    Team: Aidan (Typhlosian), Gyin (Gyarados), Dray (Dragonite),
    Amber (Jolteon), Cooper (Umbreon), Taralinde (Pidgeot)
    Made-up Pokemon: Celestion- The Starlight Pokemon.
    Pokedex Entry: It is an Eevee evolution. When all the planets in the solar system this pokemon lives in align, the radiation from a Moon Stone will evolve Eevee into it. This accorance never can happen on Earth. This pokemon seems to emit a soft, light similar to that of a star, hense its name.
    Team: Good

United squirtle

SSSSSSSSSSSquirtle?
    Years
    1there good an evil so think you now the rest
    2you get to choose (example mine comes falling down like a comet)
    3evergrande city
    4tommorow
    5saving the world and beating the elite four.

Ice Angel

Tempum minime stella est.
    Years
    *sweatdrops*
    Dude, you could do so much more with this.
    However, this is your plot, so I do not have a say.
    I understand that the teams are good and evil, but I do not understand exactly what the evil team is trying to do. Obviously, it has to do with the space pokemon, but still, I am not sure how we are going to stop them if you know what they are doing and I do not. If I make an incorrect assumption, that could screw us over.
    Okay, we are starting today.
    I actually wanted to know when 'in' the story, but I will find out soon.

United squirtle

SSSSSSSSSSSquirtle?
    Years
    Well for your qustion there trying to catch groudon,kyroge ,ho-oh and combind them to destroy each town and recrate the towns to evil.

Other people can still enter.

Last edited:

United squirtle

SSSSSSSSSSSquirtle?
    Years
    I was playing by the water then I saw a pease of paper I read it it said pokemon contest today 8:00 to 10:25 I want to enter and its 8:00 better hurry just in time.Whos first then a person called rage challenged me go blastoise he sent out garidos blastoise hydro pump.That whas eiser then I thot.

Last edited:
    Years
    1 said:
    I was playing by the water then I saw a pease of paper I read it it said pokemon contest today 8:00 to 10:25 I want to enter and its 8:00 better hurry just in time.Whos first then a person called rage challenged me go blastoise he sent out garidos blastoise hydro pump.That whas eiser then I thot.
    Change Rage. Thats My Nick.

RocketMeowth

Holy catnip batman!
    Years
    Name: Sarah Destin
    hair: blue, long, silky
    eyes: a sapphire blue
    clothes: light blue T-shirt, Dark blue vest over it with a white dragon on it, black sweatpants, and a white and blue pokebelt
    assessories: Red backpack, necklace with a coin on the end that has 2 whiskers on the left, 2 on the right, and 2 up on the top to immitate a meowth head.
    Team: Flygon(Vibra), Salamence(Menace), Dragonite(Irako), Meowth(Coin)
    Made-up Pokemon: space pokemon Quadro
    Pokedex Entry: It is an odd creature that came from space. It is rumored to have the powers of telekenesis(sp?), and teleportation. Whenever it would use those powers its whiskers would glow and so would its eyes. Its fur is as soft as velvet and it has four tails.
    Team: Good

United squirtle

SSSSSSSSSSSquirtle?
    Years
    occ you can join.
    then a girl called suize challenged me. she sent out a vaporeon. I sent out my gadavoir.gardavoir thunderbolt vaporeon.vaporeon was hurt badly.vaporeon used ice beam. gardavoir dodged the attak.gardavoir thunder bolt one more time to finish her off. I won.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back