• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sparkles Gallery :]

Sparkle

Ninetales Rocks :D
Years
  • Hello :] I Made a sprite gallery months ago, but it's gone, and plus, this isn't for my sprite work.

I Make these on Gimp and Paint.Net. They aren't great, but I do my best, and I do enjoy making them. If you don't like them... tough :D

GIMP:

Paint.Net:

^The above is a cross between Old Anime Ash and Konata from Lucky Star.

I have more work, but wasn't entirely sure If I could post non related Pokemon things. I think my DeviantART is in my sig, theres more stuff there =D

Comments and CC would be appreciated

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • It's made with oaint am i right?
    They are really cute.. But the Torchic is not cute :3
    Hope you can fix that Torchic.
    By the way Nice Artworks.

Balaczter

Pokemon Sprite Artist
    Years
  • I can tell you're using a mouse. :3

But, these are amazing apart from the shaky lines from the mouse. A little anatomy work here and there, and you'll be flying. :D

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Spoiler:

My review. ^

Sparkle

Ninetales Rocks :D
    Years
  • Haha, Thanks. I know I need alot of work. My Drawings are much much better on paper. Im going to get a graphics tablet though. And yes, The Ash picture was meant to scare some people on another forum :] I Don't really take this stuff seriously. Just things I Draw when im bored. ^_^ And the guy who wanted to use Floatzel, of course! Just give credit :]

Back