• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sparks' Homeroom for Beginning "Gimpers" *Open*

NerdSparks

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2016
    This is what I'm here for guys. My goal is to make all of you better graphic designers, and to do that I must first find out your bad qualities.

Years
  • Sorry to worry you,but here is another siggy I made. This is my last one until another assignment comes.

And Thanks for the Advice about saving it in PNG instead of JPEG. It comes a lot clearer!

NerdSparks

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2016
    Very nice, but for a sig like that a little more color is needed. Try using May's orange and green to mix it up.

The next assignment will come as soon as Kalseng and Knight of Three hand in something, or the due date expires.

The Dark Knight

Gotham's Watchful Protector
    Years
  • I'd love to join!

Name: GanonApocalypse
    Preferred style or work: Grunge sigs & avatars.
    Why do you think your in this class: I know the basic stuff, but I'd like to get better.
    Weak points: I don't know many effects & tips, stuff like that.
    Strengths: Good with brushes & colour schemes.

An example of what I can do:
    PEDSuit.png

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • LilSparks, just reminding you that all registers by members must be made in the main Graphics School Thread. So you might want to remove the sign up part from your first post...

GanonApocalyspe, I will be happy to add you to this class, but please make a post in the link I made above to the actual school.

NerdSparks

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2016
    My mistake, I'll hope everyone here will sign up in the main post if you haven't already

NerdSparks

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2016
    I like it, but you have two many effects over the face (along with a fog). That'll be something for you to work on (I'm making a list for everyone)

NerdSparks

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2016
    New assignment is up, ask me if you have any questions on what to do.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Question if you don't mind.

Should we hand each other an image file or .xcf?

NerdSparks

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2016
    Depends on how you want to do it. If you think the .XCF file will help go ahead. I believe you'd have to use rapidshare/megaupload though. You only NEED to give them an image of what you made (the .png).

Kalseng

Sig maker/Dimension User/RPer
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 5, 2009
    ASDLFKJGIJ

I'm sorry for missing the deadline. I'll do something for this assignment, though.

I swear.

Years
  • Here is what I managed to do since GIMP keeps acting up on me. An avatar sadly. I will do a siggie if GIMP does'nt crash on me. I hate that I have a good siggie and then GIMP stops working. And I lose it.

NerdSparks

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2016
    That's nice, but we really need to get started on assignment two I'll give it another week

Years
  • Okay, here's my assinment. I did try to use less pink but i am too scared to use other colors in fear that it may clash. Unforntanly the render i had was too blurry to erase correctly.

Back