• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Special: Artist Collaborative Request for a new theme

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    I certainly wouldn't mind contributing to this ^^ I couldn't draw all of them of course, but I would like to try drawing Ranger Hinata if nobody else minds! :) It would be cool to have a collaborative theme! :D

EDIT: Here's what I cooked up! :) I can send you the full-sized version if you like this!

--FG

Last edited:

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Hmmm.... Though I have to unzip the other requests from people, do we already need the images done or could they be here by the end of the month for you???

Ranger Aria is one of my faves out of the ranger series and I've drawn her 14 times by hand, so I wouldint mind computerizing one of my handy ones =3. should take about 7 days to recolor from the sketch.

Awesome though O.o I love this idea. However from many times in the past, I'm just taking a "shot" at her, if you would like to. finding another person just incase would be a good idea ^^; Contests just pop up and sometimes they hold me off =/. :jumps: Vee this is so cool X3 Community art made theme.

One thing I was wondering last week * cause of my smeargle themes* is do we have to be web editors to make things for the site like themes? Or could anyone do it o.o?

I know that seems like a silly question to bring up here ^^; just very cerios =3.

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    Ooh looks fun =3 When I was looking around the site, I was planning to try with Ranger Aria but it looks like FNA is taking her. It wouldn't hurt though for me to try Erida :3 I will do both just in case.
    Though I'm not sure if I can try to draw and CG 'em. It depends with school and time. ..and my laziness +brick'd+ xD
    ...Though, by what time do you really need those images?
    I will try to praticipate ^^

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    I'd like to do one..if there are any left ^^; I would have liked to have had a go at erifda, but i see she's gone so i can try the nameless ranger if he's free...only question is is style..do we have to draw them in the same pose and style as we see there? I can do it no problem, just doesn't seem very original or much of a challenge ^^;

Last edited:

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    nice FG i like it alot i never saw that character b4, where is he from?

P.S are you the big boss of poke community PPNsteve
    just curious :D

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Kent Colton Rogers said:
    Why would I be restricting you from having different pose attempts? That would make things very evil. ;)

Oh well I finished this before I saw that so here's my try anyways...if you like it I do have it bigger but meh. I decided to keep everything the same just incase.

PoKeSaFaRi

Former PokemonSafari Webmaster
    Years
    I'll be doing Fall City Leader Joe . I'll get it started now

Edit:

Current status: FINISHED

Make a good theme with these Jake! ^^

Last edited:

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    You guys need a theme with Blaziken in it. I'd be willing to draw something (and not necessarily Blaziken) with my spring break coming up, but probably a pokemon because I haven't had much practice drawing humans, anime-like or realistically. I'll try to draw in a more offical-like style, but without compromising my own.=)

Edit: Need any of the Dragons drawn? Or I could do Plusle or Minun.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    I've got a suggestion, y'know those beyblade thingies they've got, well, they could be the online/offline one. Eh? I'm no good at graphics, sorry.

Back