• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Special Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlfieOhAlfie

Breeder and Dream Ball fanatic
Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Hi there!
    I would love one if possible :)

0147 0198 6816
    Alfie

Available now :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Hiya, if you still got any, would love one, friend code is 4699 8838 5363 and ign is hobnobber ☺️

Nadimo97

Peace be upon you and the mercy of God :)
    Years
  • i would also like one and if the other person doesnt want the suicune im looking for one desperately
    mi ign is nadimo and my fc: 0791 1879 2190

Years
  • Um, wow. i didn't think this would happen! im breeding butterfree for everyone!
    alfieohalfie yours is ready! harrison evans, yours is completed! hobnobber, yours is ready! nadfimo, you can have the suicune! i am working on your butterfree though!
    chronotrigger, im working on yours! sorry for the holdup everybody!

Years
  • you know what? screw it. pick one
    Giratina, Palkia, The Lake guardians, the regi trio, 2x Terrakion, verizion, cobalion, cresselia, latias and latios. yiou guys can pick one. i dont battle with legendarys.
    i havent checked their stats but i know only one of them has come from somewhere other than me, regirock. i have 2 regirock.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back