• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

special losing message?

sharzin

the biggest iranian pokemon fan
Years
  • i want a special trainer (sharzin) to have either of these two ways to taunt the player after he beats the player
    1: the screen returns to map and instead of doing what he would do if you beat him he says "i think i told you i can be considered a god-like entity here. and here you are challenging me simply because I'm in the first town. well... sucks to be you!"

or

2:instead of normal losing screen (returned to home/ went to pokemon center) it says " after getting PWNED by sharzin. red went home crying like a little baby."

is there a way to do any of these?

Djaco75

DAJ 775
    Years
  • You could make the outcome of the battle set to the option where the player does not white out. However, the player's Pokemon would be fully healed.

if you want this to happen, visit this article. If you are still confused, reply back and I can post some screenshots to help you.
    https://pokemonessentials.wikia.com/wiki/Trainers
    (Scroll down to the table and look at the 'continue' row)

DJ

Back