• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Special Pikachu Edition ~A Fire Red Patch~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Keep it up. I like the way how pikachu will follow ash. Do you need the original Ash from the pokemon series cause I got it.

SailorCosmos

Moonlight Real Girl
    Years
    MysticTrunks: Thanks! I'll pm you!! XD

Some Bad News though:

the Next Beta will be delayed... Sorry ;_;

I found some glitches that need to be taken care of. But don't worry they are not severe!

Good News:

More Screenies coming soon!!! XD

Edit:

A Bit More of some bad news.

Well there was a bit to much glitches. So I have to redo the hack. However don't worry, it won't take to long. I've already done the text, and mapping. In the end of the month the new patch will be released!

Oh and If anyone here knows how to insert sprites into Fire Red PM me!

Last edited:

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
    Years
    the screens look very good and i just want to say that i am happy that someone is remaking yellow as an advance because the first pokemon game i ever got was pokemon yellow version and also i want to say good luck :D !!!!!!

SailorCosmos

Moonlight Real Girl
    Years
    Oh thanks :-)

But it's not really a Yellow Remake... However, it is based on it XD

Oh and here's information on new attacks:

LIGHTNING-
    A Electric Attack that has the possibility of a One Hit K.O.

STORMPUNCH-
    Info Coming Soon...

(Names are subject to change)

SailorCosmos

Moonlight Real Girl
    Years
    Here are some Screen Shots for the new hero sprites in the Special Pikachu Edition Series. Also a small sneak peak for SPE 2!!!

Special Pikachu Edition (Screenshots 1 & 2):

Thanks MysticTrunks for the New Sprites!! However I put my personal touch on them! I'm still working on them though. The New Sprites resemble Ash/Satoshi more!

Special Pikachu Edition 2 (Screenshots 3 & 4)

These sprites are all mine! I made them myself! :-) May and Brendan have a new style. There clothes are Yellow Colored. Why? Because this game is about Pikachu duh! lol

Anyways I've learend alot about editing sprites. Which opens up a lot of posibilities in the hacks. All I need to master is pallate switching.

Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    SailorCosmos said:
    Here are some Screen Shots for the new hero sprites in the Special Pikachu Edition Series. Also a small sneak peak for SPE 2!!!

Special Pikachu Edition (Screenshots 1 & 2):

Thanks MysticTrunks for the New Sprites!! However I put my personal touch on them! I'm still working on them though. The New Sprites resemble Ash/Satoshi more!

Special Pikachu Edition 2 (Screenshots 3 & 4)

These sprites are all mine! I made them myself! :-) May and Brendan have a new style. There clothes are Yellow Colored. Why? Because this game is about Pikachu duh! lol

Wow. now it looks like the real show but for the GBA. keep up the good job ^_^

P.S. make sure you put ash a little bit of hair in the sides. but its cool.

SailorCosmos

Moonlight Real Girl
    Years
    Thanks, I couldn't have done it with out you're sprites!

I'm going to post more screens on the sprites later on.

Oh and I plan on changing the members of the Elite Four! Two New Memebers! Both from Hoen! Can you guess who they are? ^_^

Edit: I had it with the hair, but it looked a bit weird in the game. So I removed it. Black hair is hard to pull off in the Advanced Pokemon Games. However I've only worked on one sprite of the hero. Still need to complete it. I might put back the hair.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    SailorCosmos said:
    Thanks, I couldn't have done it with out you're sprites!

I'm going to post more screens on the sprites later on.

Oh and I plan on changing the members of the Elite Four! Two New Memebers! Both from Hoen! Can you guess who they are? ^_^

Edit: I had it with the hair, but it looked a bit weird in the game. So I removed it. Black hair is hard to pull off in the Advanced Pokemon Games. However I've only worked on one sprite of the hero. Still need to complete it. I might put back the hair.

Let's see....Drake and the ghost type lady (forgot name)

SailorCosmos

Moonlight Real Girl
    Years
    Oh ^_^;;;;

Nvm then... XD

Actully they are not Phoebe (I think thats her name) and Drake. However they are Male and Female XD

However good guess!

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    SailorCosmos said:
    Like in a few weeks! I think!

Btw, do you have any Jesse and James sprites? Also Anime Style Brock and Misty would be nice.

you've come to the right guy for that. Just PM what you need. I got james jessy meowth ash's real mom, gary the anime one, and some overworlds of Richie.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back