• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Special Pikachu Edition ~A Fire Red Patch~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • hee Sailorcosmos you already have six pages full of people who are interested in you hack :D. I should be proud of it because a lot of hackers quit after one or two weeks (Y). But I have been cruising trough your treadh and you say that mystic and aurora ticket are obtainable, but what I would like to ask how are you going to do this. I'm testing al tools before I start my own hack and I made the two tickets buy-able at the mart in vermilion, but this doesn't work because you still can't go to the islands. So have you found another way yet, because if you will know how this hack would even please me more.

SailorCosmos

Moonlight Real Girl
    Years
  • Dubrillion: Thanks! I'm glad this hack is getting attention, It's not the best hack in the world, but It's my hack and I love it! Oh and I'm not much of a quiter, so don't expect this to be cancelled ^_^
    As for you're question, I'm looking for a way...

So any new pics for today Sailorcosmos?

Yes ^_^

Now here's the Screenshot that I promised you guys. Overworld Jesse and James sprites! By Mystic of course!

Note: I might still work on those two sprites a bit more!

Last edited:

SailorCosmos

Moonlight Real Girl
    Years
  • Thankies!

NEW SCREENS:

1. Here's the Finished Delia (Ash's Mom!) In attachments

2. I finished making a Jirachi Overworld Sprite! I just need to create his event! ^_^ This is a screenshot of him, from the Overworld Editor. Don't steal though!

Last edited:

SailorCosmos

Moonlight Real Girl
    Years
  • Thanks!!! ^_^

I'm still going to work on that Jirachi Sprite. I want it to be a bit bigger! XD

Btw, any suggestions on where I should put Jirachi?

I plan on putting Mew in the Destroyed Cinnabar Lab, and Celebi in some forest (Yet to decide).

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • SailorCosmos said:
    What I'd like to do is have a small area in Mt.Moon that can only be acsesed after you beat the game.

Yes that's a great idea. just like in g/s/c they had that clefairy dance every monday.

Years
  • the sprite of ash his mom is fantastic. And I would make it a bit simple so that you can only access the area's with one or two of the legendaries by making the area's ''waterfalled'' because you find HM waterfall on one of the islands so you still need to complete 7 badges or when you're ready with the league

SailorCosmos

Moonlight Real Girl
    Years
  • Again thanks everyone for the compliments!

And I would make it a bit simple so that you can only access the area's with one or two of the legendaries by making the area's ''waterfalled'' because you find HM waterfall on one of the islands so you still need to complete 7 badges or when you're ready with the league

That's actully a much better idea ^_^

However, I might put Jirachi in the Islands as well... So who knows.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back