• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Special Pikachu Edition ~A Fire Red Patch~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I think it would make a good add-on into the game by making al the pokemon that ash catches in some sort of story line. Wouldn't you think it will be fun if you have to defeat the trainer that wants it charmander back after he sees is so strong:)I'm glad you're back sailorcosmos

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    missingnomaster said:
    Listen, i don't know what's wrong with you people, but he wasn't ASKING for the beta, he was just asking if there WAS one. Learn the difference. Anyway, if this isn't a yellow remake, then what is the theme?

This IS a yellow remake okay, just read the rules. BTW those are some cool new pics SailorCosmos. I'm glad my sprites can help this game^_^

SailorCosmos

Moonlight Real Girl
    Years
    Actully, it's more like a Fire Red Remake. If I'm able to find a way for Pikachu to follow Ash around then it's Yellow Remake XP

I think it would make a good add-on into the game by making al the pokemon that ash catches in some sort of story line. Wouldn't you think it will be fun if you have to defeat the trainer that wants it charmander back after he sees is so strongI'm glad you're back sailorcosmos

I'm looking at the spots Ash catched his Pokemon. So like Pidgetto might be obtainable in Viridian Forest or somewhere near it!

sounds cool...
    do you have a new beta of this game????

No, it will be released on DEC. 1

matlee

<<<<<<<<<Am i Jeremy yet?????
    Years
    O.o what beta

where is this beta plz pm me a link
    thx matlee :P :P :D :D

AJUST

/Kusagaki. The Grass Kid./
    Years
    matlee said:
    where is this beta plz pm me a link
    thx matlee :P :P :D :D
    See the first page. I think.

Hey, Cosmos, you should link to the Beta in your sig, and maybe update the first page of this thread with all the screenshots etc. :)

Innocence

PC Lurker: I'm watching you...
    Years
    MysticTrunks said:
    This IS a yellow remake okay, just read the rules. BTW those are some cool new pics SailorCosmos. I'm glad my sprites can help this game^_^
    I have read the rules thank you. That's a bit rich coming from someone who was banned. Sorry.-_-And the rules clearly state, that you are not allowed to ASK for betas, and anyway, yes he did say that now, he WAS askingfor a beta. My bad-_-. Anyway, if it's a remake of "Fire-Red", then what is it being re-made into?

matlee

<<<<<<<<<Am i Jeremy yet?????
    Years
    thnx

thnx 4 da info
    dis game is H.O.T.T HOT!!!
    matlee:P :P :D :D

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    You need to PATCH it with a patcher like LIPS or IPS WIN, to a clean fire red rom, and then it should work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back