• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Specialshipping or Feelingshipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solar

Gone forever
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    Feelingshipping. since they both are my favorite color.

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    I prefer Monet, and it's Picasso. With double s. (somehow I feel like being spelling police today =P)

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    The heck with you... COME ON ALREADY!!! DON'T YOU HAVE NO SYMPATHY WITH SPECIALSHIPPERS?!?! *cough*

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Did all you people make this thread just to annoy me?! Or is Niko so twisted he wants to send his depression somewhere?!

peekachoo

~*wah piang eh*~
    Years
    Fixen said:
    Did all you people make this thread just to annoy me?! Or is Niko so twisted he wants to send his depression somewhere?!

dont get too down fixen.
    there are sure to hv more specialshippers out there some where, who havent read this thread yet:D
    not that there arent any feelingshippers out there too i guess.....:dead:

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    oni flygon said:
    YOu should see Abolishing Flames' essay. Maybe...I can even post it here... >=)

Yes yes, your cousin's essay supports you. I should give up right about now. No I still don't support you. Get that part out of your mind. :dead:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back