• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Spectrum Feather" kitsune videogame?! :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    I typed this yesterday.. and wanted to talk about this openly, so I came here.. (but I guess I should've went to a DS forum, but.. i love pokemon.. XD)

So I saw this leak about a videogame...
    You play as a kitsune..

okamissun.livejournal.com/
    (copy and paste into your address bar)
    ..what do you think about it?
    I saw it on dA because one of my friends gave me a link to it(I don't have an account there, though..) and it looked pretty cool.. I'm obsessed with kitsunes(mythological fox-spirits.. they usually have more than one tail, like "kyuubi" or whatev from Naruto)..

I just saw the pic of the little kitsune.. it looks so cute! ^^ The person posting the blog said that they would release more later.. I guess they're a pretty busy person. :/ Anyway, it does remind me of Okamiden.. man, I can't wait for that to release either.. If you ask me, it looks like they're both based on japanese myths! and that's pretty cool.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Maybe I'm trippin', but that screenshot with the feather reminds me of the beginning of a Pokemon game...

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    Maybe I'm trippin', but that screenshot with the feather reminds me of the beginning of a Pokemon game...

I can see why you would say that. It has the spotlight and stuff.. But apparently this feather is special. XD Maybe you win it or something? ...hmm.

chicanery

is this youth?
    Years
    the fact that she won't reveal what magazine it's supposedly in, and telling you to spread the word... :|a makes you wonder why? i don't wanna be a downer or anything, but i wouldn't get too excited, y'know?

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    the fact that she won't reveal what magazine it's supposedly in, and telling you to spread the word... :|a makes you wonder why? i don't wanna be a downer or anything, but i wouldn't get too excited, y'know?

...i see what you mean. DX I feel stupid now.
    Either that or she's scared she's gonna get caught(would you get in trouble for leaking?) oh well.

chicanery

is this youth?
    Years
    i bet no one would care if it's already in a magazine : D;;

naww, don't feel stupid! i mean, it could be real, but it would suck to be let down if it turns out to be a bootleg or something :x

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    i bet no one would care if it's already in a magazine : D;;

naww, don't feel stupid! i mean, it could be real, but it would suck to be let down if it turns out to be a bootleg or something :x

oh ok, I get what you mean. ^^ Thanks
    Yeah, I guess I shouldn't get too excited!

but, assuming it's not a bootleg(XD) what would do you think? Because it looks pretty interesting(a feather?..).. i especially like the kitsune! ^^

Back