• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SPECULATION] Couirway Train Station And Possible New Region

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Hi everyone, this is my first post so if anyone has already suggested this possibility I apologise in advance. So I was doing some research and I discovered the possibility that Couirway is based on Strasborg. Strasborg, if you aren't aware has waterfalls and also was one of the principal stops for the old Orient Express. The Orient Express travelled as far as both Athens and Istanbul, but also travelled to London, Vienna, Munich, Venice, Milan as well as Eastern European capitals. If I am right in saying, the guy in the hotel who gives you the souvenir looks like he is from Greek/Turkish/Italian descent so it's a possibility the new region will be modelled on one of those countries as they all have considerable history. Anyone else's thoughts/comments will be appreciated.

SamStyle

Mega Bidoof
    Years
    I want it to be used like the train station in animal crossing so people can come roam in your game

RandomDSdevel

The EXP-Grinding Trainer
    Years
    Hi everyone, this is my first post so if anyone has already suggested this possibility I apologise in advance. So I was doing some research and I discovered the possibility that Couirway is based on Strasborg. Strasborg, if you aren't aware has waterfalls and also was one of the principal stops for the old Orient Express. The Orient Express travelled as far as both Athens and Istanbul, but also travelled to London, Vienna, Munich, Venice, Milan as well as Eastern European capitals. If I am right in saying, the guy in the hotel who gives you the souvenir looks like he is from Greek/Turkish/Italian descent so it's a possibility the new region will be modelled on one of those countries as they all have considerable history. Anyone else's thoughts/comments will be appreciated.

Does this mean that Generation VII will also be on the 3DS like Generation V was as compared to Generation IV and that Generation VI will be able to communicate with it like Black 2 and White 2 were able to link up with Black and White?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I want it to be used like the train station in animal crossing so people can come roam in your game

Oh, right, that would be pretty cool! Not sure if that would actually happen, though, since they mostly prefer using their own ideas over others' and whatnot. :(

Back