• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Speed's our only friend!

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2012
    → Have you come across this biking group yet? Do you think there would have been potential for them to be a "side" evil team aka FR/LG style?
    Yes, I really liked both of them, and sidequests are never enough

→ Do you like the idea that they rename their team after your lead Pokemon? And would've you preferred if they either originally came up with a good "team" name rather than taking yours?
    Well, kinda, since punks normally don't respect you to that point when you beat their ass.

→ If you've battled them, what's the team named in your game?
    Currently, and when I caught up on it, I named them Black Octillery 8D

→ Do you think they were thrown in just to give Tubeline more of a purpose?
    Kinda, I didn't find it that big of a town, so to say

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
    I've battled them giving them the name "The Black Excadrill" :D

I think the should be more Involved un the game, maybe if they tour around Unova and on different days they're on different bridges (with stronger pokemon)

Ieyasu

This statement is false
    Years
    Although I haven't seen them yet, now that I'm aware of their existence I have motivation to sniff them out and battle them.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    → Have you come across this biking group yet? Do you think there would have been potential for them to be a "side" evil team aka FR/LG style?

Yes, but I've only battled them once, before I knew they would change their name. I don't think they had potential to be a "side" evil team, and if they were, I'd probably ignore them.

→ Do you like the idea that they rename their team after your lead Pokemon? And would've you preferred if they either originally came up with a good "team" name rather than taking yours?

Kinda, yeah. I don't really mind. They're just unoriginal bikers that like to honor every kid that defeats them.

→ If you've battled them, what's the team named in your game?

The Black Reshiram :D

→ Do you think they were thrown in just to give Tubeline more of a purpose?

Probably, yeah.

Back