• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spellcaster Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2009
    Whats a good deck list for a Spellcaster deck? To be honest I'm making it to use DMG, got the idea after someones DMG duel mat distracted me at a Regionals and I want to make sure I'm focused XD

darkace

super dark elite kid
    Years
  • you are disgusting dude remeber i was their but i am making a spellcaster deck, i only now need a dmoc and a dark magic attack

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2009
    How is that disgusting? There are probably way worse pics out there anyways.
    And you're still not getting my DMoC.

And lemme' guess why you're making one, same reason. I saw you looking at that same mat at today's regionals

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    you are disgusting dude remeber i was their but i am making a spellcaster deck, i only now need a dmoc and a dark magic attack

Do you seriously have to go out and insult the guy without adding to the thread? it's almost like you threw that spellcaster deck part in there just to make it seem like you're adding to the thread

being said, i'm gonna have to call a stop to this little argument before it gets any further. Remember the topic is "I need help making a spellcaster deck" and not "I like DMG"

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2009
    Nevermind, I'm 3 cards away from finishing it anyways and I tried it with 35 cards and it still kicked ass.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    *sigh*....
    i really didn't want to close this thread, but ya....
    anyways, post the deck when you're done k?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back