• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spending Money :3

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Okay, I'm curious again. When you have money, do you have any particular way of using/spending it? Do you try to get as much out of it as possible, do you blow it all on one expensive thing, do you save it for something... what do you do? (I hope this makes sense :O)

I, for one, can't stand spending all of my money in one place. I'd rather try to buy as many small things as I possibly can with my money, unless there's something expensive that I've wanted very badly for a very long time.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    I can't save my money, I have no selfcontrol XD

I usually buy mangas and DVDs with it. I try to get as much little things as I can with my money

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Food, number one. That's where most of my pocket money tends to go.

I'll sometimes use my savings to buy computer software, though.

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Naminé hardly spends her money, if she has any in the first place. She is not allowed to buy any game consoles which are the only entertainment that she truly looks forward to, and the only reason why she has to borrow systems from distant acquaintances occassionally... As for clothing and dresses, usually her mother is the one who pays her and takes her around the mall to shop, so she really does not have to spend her money there~

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I always save my money unless there's something I really want.

So I have about $150 in my wallet. o.o

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I'm in the same situation as Naminé.I am not allowed to buy games or any sort of entertainment consoles --; I either have the choice to buy clothes or nothing.Unless there's a sale,I just save it :3

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Most of the time I squander my money on food. Now and then I'll buy something large with my money, because I am surprisingly good about putting it in the bank. o.O

McGraw

hoppipola
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    I save most of it, but I indulge in restaurants quite often... that's probably the main outlet for my money.

Nashua

lovely, isn't she? :D
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2013
    I usually save my money. If I spend it, I end up using it on clothes, treating someone to dinner, food, and other things.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I usually save my money when I get it, So I can go out for a great day with friends shopping <3 XD Or I might get something like a new mobile phone, and other stuff that I might want, and can afford it.

Years
    I tend to save more than spend. I usually don't want much. And, if something big comes my way, I might have the money for it. I'd rather save it and be happy~ For instance, I have a $25 AAFES gift card, but I don't feel like spending it. I'd rather save it and wait for something I really want.

If I spend money, it's usually on small things (mainly candy, but I want to stop that now).

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I save all my money untill I see something I really want, which is usually a computer or GBA game or the latest volume of Inuyasha.
    I'm going to spend a lot of money next year, though, with all these fancy DS games, what choice do I have? xP I don't even have a DS yet, so it'll be even more expensive >3

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    OMG.. I'm terrible with money ^^' I have this habit of spending money as soon as I get it. I'm serious too, like if I have a $5 bill in my pocket I'm always thinking, "The hell?... this needs to be spent of something!".. XD

Back