• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spending The Holidays (Christmas & New Years)

Spending Christmas and New Years

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    What I mean is that were are you going to spend the holidays at? It could either be in a club dancing or just being in home with your family. Well for me I will be spending christmas with my fam and maybe going out to eat at a restaurant..for New Years I would really like to go to Times Square and see the giant crystal ball go zero. I'ma try to convince my folks to go there.

Years
    Yay, a poll <3

Anyway... I'll be all over. On the 24th, I'll be in Nebraska with my stepdad's family. On the 25th, I'll be home. From the 26th to somewhere around the 1st of January, I'll be in Wisconsin with my mom and dad's family. ^^

Alex The Great Master

Zeophyte in Eternal Exile
    Years
    I'm ALWAYS at home during Christmas and New Year. I often have dinner with my family, and by that I mean not only my mom, dad and brother, but also my uncles.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I am going to pass the holidays in my house though I might go out occasionally but most of my time will be spent at home.

Years
    I'm just going to be at home all Christmas. I won't really be anywhere special. I'll most likely be hanging out with my friends occasionally.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'm...staying home. o_o; We might be having my aunt over for Christmas dinner or brunch on Boxing Day, but we don't know yet since she hasn't called back. Honestly, we don't do much normally because all our family (save that aunt and her daughter) live pretty far away. ^_^;

Butter Knyfe

Sasuke is love, man! 8D
    Years
    I'm going to a bunch of different places, because my parents are divorced and my dad's parents are divorced. xP So that's...four places right there. Then I'll be going to my mom's family's little Christmas party...thing...but all those celebrations are on different days. oo;

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    I'm most likely going to be home, since its christmas I'll end up with a new system..and I'll be playing it..XD

Back