• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sphere Team Request

jaz_jaz

The Elite Trainer
Years
  • Hi if anyone wants to make a game by using sphere post here, anyone is welcome and this is just a game so that newbies like me, can improve there skills.

Last edited:

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    Yeah sure i will join your group but do you know java f not we need someone who does 0_o

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    :D ok i will have to go pin him down :P *searches* i have done a little java but i don't knw alot at all

jaz_jaz

The Elite Trainer
    Years
  • Yeah, we need someon who nows java although i do know a bit, if we don't find anyone i hve good tutorials that we could look through.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    heh... i found some tuts aswell but i hate learning game script all over again !_! every game maker uses different script its unfair !_!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    But the coding isn't that different. For example the if, while loops.
    Just about all programming languages seem to contain those.
    I found C++ more easier than js.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    i actually just built a map tried to make an npc talk i got it but i couldnt get him to turn around 0_o

jaz_jaz

The Elite Trainer
    Years
  • Hi everbody, what we have to decide now, is what type of game we are going to make (i don't recommend going straight into a pokemon one with all the catching system and that), then we have to decide what areas would you like to do of the game.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    oh. i wanna make a pokemon gam :D heh but i guess we could try rpg since i can easily get a rpg enginge i think o_0

Years
  • Yes, we can't start with a pokemon game, that's like racing your voltzwagon in the formula one races. We need to start off with something easy.

jaz_jaz

The Elite Trainer
    Years
  • Ok i have just spent 30mins learning decimal and hexidecimal, is that any use in sphere?

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    ummm. i really don't think so cause i know hex a dec i don't think they will help o_0

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
  • Sphere does no use java,if you end up learning java you will be disapointed because it is a completly different laguage to javascript and it has nothing to with sphere.
    30mins learning decimal and hexidecimal, is that any use in sphere?
    No and no offense but why 30 mins learning that,they should at least teach you decimals in school.

jaz_jaz

The Elite Trainer
    Years
  • Yeah true and i am very good at maths im predicted a minimum of a 'A' for GCSE, but we aint taught hexidecimal, but anyway anybody chosen wht they would like to do?

Years
  • umm....sphere uses javascript, just a different type, if you knew anything then you would know there is many many many java languages

Last edited:
    Back