• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SPIDERMAN:FRIENDS OR FOES

TWOFACE

Years
  • i havn't bought this game yet but my friend bought and he said that the game is very slow in movement and he didn't like it very much, if anyone have or played the game write your comments about it.

punisher

War Zone
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2007
    is it an adveture of fighting game,???/and is it on ps2?

punisher

War Zone
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2007
    ya thats great i think im gonna buy it after 4 day , if i find the game

punisher

War Zone
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2007
    oh it more great, i saw the web site and i liked it you know spidy fighting with the foe together,fantastic game,tow thumbs up

TWOFACE

Years
  • the different between the oldl version and the enhanced version is that the enhanced one have extra charecters, those which u can download 4 the XBOX 360 [hulk,cyclops,hawkeye,nightcrawler,dr.doom.magneto,venom and sabertooth]
    i have the PS2 old version and i can't find the enhnced 1 anywhere

TWOFACE

Years
  • anyway enjoy the game,ghost rider, wolverine,spiderman,cap america, thething,silversurfer those r my favorit charceters in the MUA , and i think i'll buy spiderman friends or foe

Back