• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spikes Trading Thread

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Could a mod please lock this thread.
    Im more interested in offering for pokemon, than getting offers for my pokemon ATM, and the number of PM's i have every day is getting to be VERY anoying
    who knows i may set up a new thread one day but for now i would like this closed

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    read the last post i have requested that this thread be locked that means im not excepting offers

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    wow people here need to learn to read i want this thread closed that means im not excepting trades in it anymore

BigWolf

hey new member, how about a shiny staravia 4 shiny dragonair :D

PokeWarped

Master of Random
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2007
    wow people here need to learn to read i want this thread closed that means im not excepting trades in it anymore

WHO CARES? S. Charmeilion is MINE!!!

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2007
    trade you spirtomb for the shiny charizard

OOOPS.......i didnt read that post sorry bout that, I just noticed you didnt have spirtomb and that i could trade.

Last edited:

PokeWarped

Master of Random
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2007
    Anyone have a Shiny:
    Tanglea
    Bagon/Shelgon/Salamance
    Eevee/Umbreon?

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    shiny Charizard is one of the main members of my battle team so no, and anyway if you could read you would see i asked if this thread could be closed so stop posting here

Back