• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spliced Sprites of SaturnGrl

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaturnGrl

Super Sprite Splicer
    Years
    Greetings to all, and welcome to my showcase. Revised and once again, redone! Now with a more user friendly Eeveelution chart that links every sprite to their respective summeries in my Sheezy Art account!

This post will be edited and UPDATED as new sprites are added.

First, Nintendo's curent Eeveelution chart:

My current Eeveelution Chart
    To read their summeries, just click on your choice of sprite.
    Spliced Sprites of SaturnGrlSpliced Sprites of SaturnGrlSpliced Sprites of SaturnGrlSpliced Sprites of SaturnGrlSpliced Sprites of SaturnGrlSpliced Sprites of SaturnGrlSpliced Sprites of SaturnGrlSpliced Sprites of SaturnGrl
    Spliced Sprites of SaturnGrlSpliced Sprites of SaturnGrlSpliced Sprites of SaturnGrlSpliced Sprites of SaturnGrlSpliced Sprites of SaturnGrlSpliced Sprites of SaturnGrl

Phylleon's Pokédex Icon, Phylleon's Back Sprite, Phylleon vs Leafia

Psyling, Dynasphere, and my original Scratch JoJo.

Evolves when PorygonZ is traded while holding
    440 Surge(I made this item up).
    A big project, finally finished...mostly. I'll probably make adjustments to the animation to smooth it out later, but for now, here's my newest Porygon evolution, Porion, named for the mimic of the atomic structure of an Ion.

Trainers:

A Bird Trainer

Cool Trainer, Female

Psychic Trainer, Gym Learder?, Frontier Brain?

Cool Scientist Trainer, Gym Leader?, Frontier Brain?

This one reminds me of a Military Punk

A cowboy" Pokemon Wrangler

I made this one sort of by accident.
    I'm not really a Naruto fan, but as it came together...I couldn't stop myself. O_o

***My Newest Sprites***

Toxikeon - See table above, and select sprite to read sprite summery.

Spliced Sprites of SaturnGrl Floracuatro - Grass Type legendary Bird. Click Sprite to read summery.

Pokémon © Satoshi Tajiri, Ninteno/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK Inc.

Last edited:

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    whoa, very nice stuff. i could hardly tell where half of the parts came from, which is a good thing... i think. i really like aveon. it would be so much more awesome if it's wings were less like a bird's wings and were more like its tail.

SaturnGrl

Super Sprite Splicer
    Years
    whoa, very nice stuff. i could hardly tell where half of the parts came from, which is a good thing... i think. i really like aveon. it would be so much more awesome if it's wings were less like a bird's wings and were more like its tail.

Well, the birds were always the ones who greatly represented Flying types, so that's why I chose to give it feathered wings. ^_^

***UPDATE***
    New Sprite added to first post.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    Omg! I know you from Serebii! I was the guy who PMed about the Eevee evos for my comic. I never got around to spriting the OWs for them though.
    Anyway. I love your splices. They look so proffesional, I really envy your skills. Great job.

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    You're an excellent splicer! I love the new eevees! They look a helluva lot better than Glaceon...

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Woah, some really imaginative stuff here. Love the oriental dragon one, and the Leaf and Ice evos are perfect, far better than Nintendo's so called evolutions. I can hardly tell that they're splices, amazing work, keep it up!

zak

xpert trainer
    Years
    wow!

your sprites are really nice saturngrl, they really look like pokemon, most fakemon usualy dont look like real ones, but your pokemon really look like they could be in a nintendo game, really nice work keep it up and i cant wait to see more,

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Sweet, some of these are just awesome. Dynasphere don't know why but I love that idea. Awesome sprites, the only one that really bugs me is Military punk.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    i like it... A LOT. it's definitely your best, and of all your sprites, my favorite.

can't wait to see more.

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
    I love your eeveelutions... Well, except for Lucarion. It looks like a Lucario bred with a dingo. And King Eeveon's name is the least creative name I've ever seen. Name it Kingeon or something that's one word. (LOL)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back