• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Split banner requests!, first and only thread to do requests! XD

Sainu

SUXX0RS
    Years
    • Age 73
    • Seen Aug 20, 2005
    Ok, no one has ever done this in the whole wide history of PC!, =O, big shocka! XD jk, welcome, now, if you want one (example in my sig), just tell me these stuff, please fill the form:

Picture(if you choose to, pic anything, but if you are good to me, just gimme the pic XD):
    How many columns: (upto 4 only)
    1st column:
    2nd column:
    3rd column:
    4rd column:
    (and itll also be appropreiate if you give me the links for the columns, thanks)
    Additional info:

Ok, i will be taking 3 requests a day, so now, request away! XD

Years
    hey jolty XD soz I had to suddenly dissapear from msn cause of my dad XD

Pic:
    Split banner requests!, first and only thread to do requests! XD

3 collums
    1: My Website (link www.freewebs.com/chaotix_space)
    2: Pm me (https://www.pokecommunity.com/private.php?do=newpm&userid=6314)
    3: My FanClub (https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=1018694#post1018694)
    additional Info: Ninja's Pwn

Last edited:

Sainu

SUXX0RS
    Years
    • Age 73
    • Seen Aug 20, 2005
    Blaze, im really sorry what happened, i went bezerk with the pic XD, anyways, ya, i done it, just insert this into your sig...

Split banner requests!, first and only thread to do requests! XDSplit banner requests!, first and only thread to do requests! XDSplit banner requests!, first and only thread to do requests! XD

Im sorry about the thing in the middle, if you want me to do it all again and try agin for the 3rd time, i really dont mind XD, and btw, when you inser it into your sig, remove the stars i put in within that link thing, k?

edit: sorry its so complicated X.X XD
    edit2: sorry blaze about it, ill take more request when i know how to sort out this thing ><; XD

Last edited:

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    Back