• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Split Thread - OOC/SU

KaraC

Champion Wannabe
Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2011
    Well, don't forget, Pokemon are generally more intelligent than their RL counterparts. so long as their trainer told them to listen to Sam, they probably will.

Rabbit

where is my mind?
    Years
  • Can Pokemon understand human language? Or only specific commands?

Edit: Made some changes to my last post.

Last edited:

KaraC

Champion Wannabe
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2011
    I think their intelligence equates to a 3 or 4 year human. I'm sure there are instances in the anime when Ash's pokemon listen to Brock or the 'girl-of-the-season'.

Rabbit

where is my mind?
    Years
  • Whoah, Godzil, that was totally out of left field. I completely missed the fact that your character has a weapon! Is this all part of your original plan, or did you edit Vince's SU sheet? Because, man, I've only seen two-handed swords in videogames.

Sorry for the very late post! I was expecting KaraC to post first, for some reason, but...this order of posts makes way more logical sense.

KaraC

Champion Wannabe
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2011
    Sorry for the very late post! I was expecting KaraC to post first, for some reason, but...this order of posts makes way more logical sense.

Buh ...?
    I'm sorry I lagged so much. It was unintentional. One of my clients went to Vancouver and my cushy day work at his place became evening work. Because some of his animals are nocturnal, I had to be there at night to feed them.
    Thank god he came back. I could not have taken another week of that!

Anyway. Rabbit, I'm afraid you've lost me. how does our posting order make more logical sense?

Years
  • No, he's always had weapons. I wouldn't add items to his character later. That would be cheating. And I didn't mean a two-handed sword. My brother owns a couple, and they aren't really what I want for the character. I meant like a regular sword or machete, for use as a cutting tool. He came prepared for anything. And the gun was on the back of his belt, so it wasn't really paid attention too.

Honestly I gave him a sword because I misread the post and thought we all came from the Split world. When I realised my mistake later, I figured it made a good character concept. He doesn't know what to expect, so he prepares for anything. And he's crazy prepared all the time, so he can use it effectively.

Rabbit

where is my mind?
    Years
  • A machete! That's even worse! XD After watching Hotel Rwanda, I'll never be able to think calmly about machetes. But yeah, I get what you mean. This is going to be funnn.

KaraC

Champion Wannabe
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2011
    Okay guys, quick heads-up.

Next weekend (July 16,17,18 and possibly 19) Don't expect much of anything out of me. I'll be getting a mass inoculation on Friday 16 (Diphtheria, Hep A,B,C, Tuberculosis, Mumps, Measles, Rubella and Polio). As someone with an actual record of poor reactions to immunization shots, I predict I'll be laid up in bed with a high fever and badly swollen arm. (if I don't require hospitalization)

Rabbit

where is my mind?
    Years
  • Well, that sounds...very unpleasant. Hope you get through it alright!

The roleplay seems to have slowed to a halt. Don't let it die, guys! D: Kara, Jo's asking for payment, right? Aside from what Jay's shown her?

KaraC

Champion Wannabe
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2011
    Jay's proven he can pay for himself, Jo's waiting for the other two to prove they have the means to pay.

C'mon guys! Please don't let this RP die! Don't make me insert a plot twist now! We haven't even hit two pages (I don't think ...)

Years
  • Just waiting for you to get back. And I had hit a wall. Literally and figuratively. I needed to recharge my mental batteries, so I went for a walk. I tripped over a rock and hit my head against my house!

But things are okay now!

KaraC

Champion Wannabe
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2011
    I'm Aliiiiive! Muahahahaha!
    Got luck so far. I didn't bring my immunization records (can't believe I didn't think of it ...) and the only proof of any shots I had in recent years was the TDP combo five years ago. Anyway, because of that they took eight vials of blood for the lab to test to see just what kind of antibodies are floating around in me. The only thing I really accomplished was getting the first stage of the TB test done.
    Maybe I'll luck out and not even need the MMR combo shot.

In other words, I'm good to go! Who's posting next?

Rabbit

where is my mind?
    Years
  • Glad to hear that you made it through!

Next person to post is anyone who isn't me. :D Come on, guys, give us a token gesture. Just a short post. I want to get in that wagon and get going.

KaraC

Champion Wannabe
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2011
    Yeah! C'mon people! I left you guys a nice little opening for you to talk about what the hell's going on without Jo overhearing!

KaraC

Champion Wannabe
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2011
    Kiva never started. Dropped us like a hot potato. I figured four people could keep the RP alive, but now it appears we've lost blablub too. I'm thinking about re-opening the SU for more players.

Back