• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]In Game Events/Gifts

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • I like these events. :) I don't really need Zorua, but I do think it's nice that it's right in the game and I don't have to trade one from my other game or transfer a shiny beast or any of that crap. I'm sure it will make other people happy too. Shiny Patrat is cool. Remember shiny Gyarados being guaranteed? I have no problem with a guaranteed shiny, haha.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    There are a few more Gift Pokemon Revealed.

Zorua in Driftveil OT: N
    Dream World Eevee in Castella (Gender unknown prays its female)
    Dream World Deerling on Route 6
    Shiny Gible from Banjirou
    Fossil Maniac is back in Twist Mountain and will give you one of the previous fossils
    Magikarp Salesman is on Marvelous Bridge.
    Lenora gives you Lid/Plume fossil.

In Game Event Pokemon:
    Dream World Minccino from the Hidden Burrow off Route 5
    Dream World Mandibuzz Route 4. Appears on Thursdays.
    Lv 35 Volcarona in Relic Castle
    Foongus Pokeballs are back on Route 6.
    Crustle from Seaside Cave
    Shiny Haxorus from Nature Sanctuary.

Haven't seen any In Game trades pop up yet though.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I'm very interested in that Volcarona. Seeing as it's so under levelled. I wonder if it has anything to with Achroma's machine/item thingee.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Perhaps it does. For what we know they may have used Team Rocket's force evolution method on it causing it to evolve earlier in hopes of power.

There sure are a lot of gift and non legendary event Pokemon. My guess is these take the place of trade Pokemon.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    As much as I don't like Zorua, I am happy that he's available in-game. I'm happy about a lot of the gift Pokemon! Now I don't HAVE to connect to the internet in order to get the event Pokemon. I'm so happy that I can buy the Magikarp again!

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
    Years
  • I have updated the list of events and gifts, and most likely I will finish updating it later on today.

On topic, I like being able to get a DW Eevee in the game by itself. It opens up new possibilities for people who don't feel like going on the Global Link website and doing the games and other stuff for thirty minutes, and then only transfer one pokemon.

Back