• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]Returning Characters (Speculation)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Wait, I thought the rest did reappear but used the same sprite :/

I'm glad to see Cynthia returning not just in the WT but in Undella as well.

No, they each had their own personal overworld sprite in Black and White, so it'd be pretty odd that they would use one sprite for all of them in this game. You only battle two, one being Rood, who is now good, and Zinzolin, who is still evil.
I agree with dragonomega, I do wish they brought back the others. :c

Years
Am I the only one that thinks they made Bianca look much older than she should be? She is only 12 but she looks like she's 30-something.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Bianca and Cheren are actually 18 in this game, I believe. The characters in BW were made to be starting their journey around 16 or so, and so it makes sense that she looks older in this game than she did the last.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
No, they each had their own personal overworld sprite in Black and White, so it'd be pretty odd that they would use one sprite for all of them in this game. You only battle two, one being Rood, who is now good, and Zinzolin, who is still evil.
I agree with dragonomega, I do wish they brought back the others. :c
Darn, I wonder if they rest stayed in Jail or something.
Bianca and Cheren do seem like they aged more especially compared to N who doesn't seem to have changed all that much.

Back