• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] Pokémon Adventures PT430

Lolipiece

Burst Warrior
Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2013
    (I never use Japanese names, ever.)

Ok, the final chapter for volume 39 and the final chapter of the Platinum chapter to be published in the magazines. That means that ALL of volume 40 will be 100% ORIGINAL. Be excited, people.

So, the focus shifts from Platinum to much more comical Diamond and Pearl. We get our first Comedy routine since....volume 34 was it?

Note: /a/non changed the name of Dia's Pokemon again.

So far he's made up Mamo (its real name is "Moo") and now Giga (its real name is "Gi"). Please make a note of that when using their nicknames. (He also created "Don" and "Tung" as well, but those were used as their nicknames in the Chuang Yi's translation too. Moo was also kept in that one).

Note#2: Thank you, Kusaka for giving my second fave Electric-type a major role in this series!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Ahhh this was a great chapter. Although I can't stand the jokes they make, so I didn't really like that that part, I loved the idea that Rotom was similar to like Casper the friendly ghost...just wanted to be friendsss~

Although wasn't quite a fan of the "HEY LOOK I FOUND A SECRET KEY, I WONDER WHAT IT UNLOCKS HERP." Seemed really forced to me.

Also, Rotom is a mecha anime fan? XDD

Zet

Years
  • Also, Rotom is a mecha anime fan? XDD

Reference to their first meeting when Dia recognized the mysterious figures in front of the front of the old chateau as characters from his favorite anime(and there was something else I forgot). Also I'm interested in what role Rotom will play and when Regigigas will come out of it's ball.

Back