• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] Pokémon Special BW012

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

I can't forgive those who don't follow manners.

I feel like it's been forever since the last chapter, even though it's only been 10 days. I think because I built up so much anticipation for Alder, I'm so incredibly excited for his part in the manga. He looks pretty old though, which I don't mind really but it's different than I usually think of him. I guess being the Champion is a rough job, maybe he has wrinkles before his time?

And I know the Servine stuff was on the serious side but still I just kind of cracked up at that part. "Doesn't the Pokemon belong to her?" and the Servine is just like "stare..." hahaha.

Lolipiece

Burst Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2013
    That was quick. I thought this wouldn't have been scanlated until after this month's chapter came out in Japan...

Yes! Alder vs Marshal! A battle of manliness!

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    At last! the chapter where 'manly' term in PokeSpe got refined.
    I think Adeku look just right. Not too old in my opinion and suits him theme as veteran Champion.
    Black already met with Grimsley, Marshal, and Adeku. Only Shauntal and Caitlin he have yet to meet.

Back