• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spongebob Squarepants The Movie!

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    I suppose I'll say that I didn't like it. At all. Well, there were a FEW small merits to it, but I prefer a more subtle, satirical take on humor. That's why I watch the show and enjoy it. Good satire. That's why I didn't like the movie. Very little in the way of satire.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I just saw it yesterday. It was a lot more stupid and random than the show, and surprisngly that was bad. Much of it was so stupid that I couldn't find it funny. And curse that Goofy Goober stuff, argh too much singing.

It did have it's moments though. Patrick was all funny throughout the entire thing ("You're hot!"). I liked the pirates (especially the beginng "I never thought I'd see the day. We have tickets to the the SpongeBob SquarePants movie!!"), King Neptune and his bald spot ("Bald, bald, bald, bald, bald, my eyes!"), Mindy had one funny part ("So, you think I'm staling?"), David Hasselhoff was hilarious and very random, and I liked the drunk on ice cream part.

*wanted Mermaind Man and Barncle Boy and more of Plankton*

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I LOVE the part when they saw King Neptune's bald head. I started cracking up when they showed the guy so yelled "MY EYES!!!" XD But what I didn't like was that the King Neptune that was in the show was different than the one in the movie. Hmm...The ending when Spongebob was singing was a little too kiddie XD But I loved that guitar solo XD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Kenshin11212 said:
    I LOVE the part when they saw King Neptune's bald head. I started cracking up when they showed the guy so yelled "MY EYES!!!" XD But what I didn't like was that the King Neptune that was in the show was different than the one in the movie. Hmm...The ending when Spongebob was singing was a little too kiddie XD But I loved that guitar solo XD
    Yeah, I noticed the king thing in the commercials. I like the one in the show better.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    yeah I saw it a while ago now but only thought to post here again, and yeah I knew about david haslehoff (sp?) before but you its ussually his last name that tips the memories lol, anyways it was really good I'm glad I saw it, I'v download both of the goofy goober songs, regular and rock, lol

Back