• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sponsoring Battlers !!!!

IiI Failure IiI

Master Iv Breeder
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2009
    Im Looking To Sponsor 3 lucky battlers that have good Wi-fi records and Battle Nearly Every Day. This means I will provide everything you need to win more battles.I Will Iv Bread and ev train any pokemon you need. Also i do know how to iv breed Hidden Powers. so all you need to do is give me your wi-fi record through Pm Or post it here.

Update - Since I just completed Pokemon Platinum Version I can now tutor moves to my sponsored battlers.

Last edited:
    Years
  • ive only had two wi-fi battles, the first were i lost miserably, i had no ev'd pokes,

the second, i almost won

Record:2 loses My competitive team isnt complete yet

But seeing as nobodys asking for a sponsorship......

Detox

Seems like it coud be fun, my Singles record is in my sig. I dont mess around with doubles.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2009
    I just started and im 2-0
    just thought id offer since most are not.
    let me know if you want to help me get started or not.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    I'm interested, my singles record is pretty good, I believe (I'd say 14-4-ish?, it's a guesstimation).

The only doubles experience I have is PBR AI, and a few random wi-fi matches through it. I won the matches against people 4-1 I recall.

IiI Failure IiI

Master Iv Breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2009
    I'm interested, my singles record is pretty good, I believe (I'd say 14-4-ish?, it's a guesstimation).

The only doubles experience I have is PBR AI, and a few random wi-fi matches through it. I won the matches against people 4-1 I recall.
    My Bad For Not Replying
    I Thought that This Thread Was Dead
    I'll PM You Tommorow With info

---Infinity---

Follow The Rules.....
    Years
  • do u want to battle..........................................................................................................................................

do u want to battle................................................

Last edited:
    Back