• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spontaneous Acts of Randomness Remix!

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Oh yes! How could I forget? *slaps herself*

Well, it could be in Spongebob's cabinet...but we can't go in there! He just waxed it! ;-;

Not to mention the fact that Spongebob is a villain of world-renown.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    *gasp* Grave...? O.o

Is it the grave of...Snoopy? *dun dun DUN!*

Oh, by the way...as my signature is too long now, I'm going to try putting my eggs in this post and linking this post via my banner. They probably won't hatch that way, but...meh. Aren't I an evil genius?
    ~*~
    [url=https://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs]Spontaneous Acts of Randomness Remix![/URL]Spontaneous Acts of Randomness Remix!Spontaneous Acts of Randomness Remix!Spontaneous Acts of Randomness Remix!Spontaneous Acts of Randomness Remix!
    ^Randomly adopted these, in the hopes of getting something dragon-ish or canine-ish. I'll probably end up with a rat of some kind. o_o;

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    *starts fading away, as MSW does as well* ahh help!!! *i dissapear and MSW comes back* ...*wonders why i am so low, not knowing i am now MSW as we are essentially the same mind* bark! *wonders around and jerks.i turn to see i have a tail and run into a tree yipping*

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    ZOMG! Teh great Rai-chan has found her way to this thread ^____________^
    Well, it could be in Spongebob's cabinet...but we can't go in there! He just waxed it! ;-;
    I have an idea, let's go on another eipc, stupid quest to un-wax the cabinet =D Besides, I still have a score to settle with Spongebob (which you already know, Thorns) >D

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    Not another epic quest. Those things are doing my head in.

Well... Not really. In fact I'm just planning my next epic quest as we speak.

But the thought of revenge on Spongebob sounds mighty satisfying... I'm in.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    What's with all the epic stuff? o_o

Hmmm....Spongebob....we has an interesting history amoung us X3

Hiya Smarties! *eats you* Teh addiction has returned O.O; I will pay for it with banana phones ;_;

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    *sees a bunch of Nintendo DSs running around and barking*

Well, that's something you don't see everyday O_O;

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    *A Nintendo DS that's playing NintenCats shows up*

Cat DS: Mew?

Dog Ds: Attack!!!!! *chases after the kitty DS*

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Oh no! The DS Kitty needs help! *Fuses herself to GameCube.*

I am now Super Chibi GameCube Robo Jerjer!

Bad doggy! *Rolls up newspaper and hits it gently.*

Another digitial pet save, thanks to the heroic, and unnessairy acts of me! Jerjer! X3

I could of have saved time and used my magic stick, sweeties. XD

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    *watches as kitty DS runs up a tree* I'll save you, kitty cat! *puts on Superman cape and flies up to the limb of the tree where the kitty is stuck* ...OW! *gets scratched by the NintenCat DS's...buttons o.o* WHAT THE FLARP, YOU DOUBLE-CROSSING FELINE CONSOLE?! *plummeting to the earth* Save me, Jebus! ;-;

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Why have you betrayed Amy, Cat DS? ;.;

Cat DS: MERW!!!!

Rai: That explains o.o; *pokes Amy* I think she dislikes you because you are a fox and foxes fall into the canine family...

*stares at the left side of thread* Why is the left side so hated? ;~;

Back