• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spontaneous Acts of Randomness! (Revived!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
The Harry Potter/J.K. Rowling/Fat Elf Incident:

Okay?.Amy and I were trying to get rid of flying monkeys using pizza with extra cheese. But then we concluded that a vampiric marshmallow and Sparky the one-eyed bunny were stalking us! Then we realized that the black cat was behind it all! She had betrayed us, because we revealed them to the Dork Lord. I agreed and stated that we were idiots. But then we realized we couldn?t possibly be idiots, because we were geniuses! Then Piki burned down her own house and I burned down the white house! After that we burned down the capital of La La Land and we hypnotized all of the villagers with Irish music! Then we decided to conquer Asia, but there were gremlins there and the only way to defeat then was to burn fire under water using magnets. We didn?t have magnets, so we wrote a letter to Santa Clause! In the letter we addressed Santa as the ?Fat Elf,? but the letter was accidentally sent to J.K. Rowling. She took the ?Fat Elf? comment as an insult and sent Harry Potter as an auror to hunt down and kill us. The door bell rang and it was the pizza guy delivering the pizza from before which was now covered in monkey fur. When Harry showed up we sat him down. We had tea and monkey fur pizza! What fun! But then Harry told us his story about how had been attacked by alligators. We felt pity and tried to operate on his injuries, but then Harry jumped up ready to kill! But?.he forgot who he was gonna kill! So, we sent him after Ron. And right before he was about to murder Ron, he remembered who he was gonna originally kill?.Piki and Rai were no longer in a 50 mile radius.

That was a long summary O.o I hope you liked it! ^^

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Rai said:
The Harry Potter/J.K. Rowling/Fat Elf Incident:

Okay….Amy and I were trying to get rid of flying monkeys using pizza with extra cheese. But then we concluded that a vampiric marshmallow and Sparky the one-eyed bunny were stalking us! Then we realized that the black cat was behind it all! She had betrayed us, because we revealed them to the Dork Lord. I agreed and stated that we were idiots. But then we realized we couldn't possibly be idiots, because we were geniuses! Then Piki burned down her own house and I burned down the white house! After that we burned down the capital of La La Land and we hypnotized all of the villagers with Irish music! Then we decided to conquer Asia, but there were gremlins there and the only way to defeat then was to burn fire under water using magnets. We didn't have magnets, so we wrote a letter to Santa Clause! In the letter we addressed Santa as the "Fat Elf," but the letter was accidentally sent to J.K. Rowling. She took the "Fat Elf" comment as an insult and sent Harry Potter as an auror to hunt down and kill us. The door bell rang and it was the pizza guy delivering the pizza from before which was now covered in monkey fur. When Harry showed up we sat him down. We had tea and monkey fur pizza! What fun! But then Harry told us his story about how had been attacked by alligators. We felt pity and tried to operate on his injuries, but then Harry jumped up ready to kill! But….he forgot who he was gonna kill! So, we sent him after Ron. And right before he was about to murder Ron, he remembered who he was gonna originally kill….Piki and Rai were no longer in a 50 mile radius.

That was a long summary O.o I hope you liked it! ^^

Wow, another good story. But why does HP wanna kill you guys? And he killed poor ron. But good job on using magnets.

This is a 20/10 good job!

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
I luurve you, Rai-chan! ^^ Actually, he didn't murder Ron, because right before that he realized who he was supposed to be killing. And, J.K. Rowling sent him to stalk us, that's why. Because of the 'fat elf' comment. XD

MAR Heaven

No Comment
Years
  • Age 34
  • Huh?
  • Seen Jun 26, 2007
HOLY **** guys! I was only gone for a day and its already on page 26! *falls* well theres no way im gonna be top poster!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Yay! Thank you guys! Now I love writing long summaries O.o Lol.

Should I send you the original scirpt?

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Okey Dokey!! But it will take some time.....with all the bolding and changing the font color o.o;

But it will get to you eventually!! ^__________^

And Thankies BB!!!

MAR Heaven

No Comment
Years
  • Age 34
  • Huh?
  • Seen Jun 26, 2007
Ok cool you can send me el origional copy if you want!

*goes to neverland*

Ahh it is el Jacksons! RUN RUN FOR EL LIFE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back