• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spontaneous Manifestation of Words, AKA Random Poetry Thread

Xero-chan

Raver
Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2012
    I've started this thread on other forums before, and it seems to work well.

The idea is you come here and write a poem on the spot. What I had people do before is throw out topics at me and I'd write a poem on the spot, usually in no more than 15 minutes. To be honest I've successfuly been able to write a poem on every topic thrown at me, but seeing the activity here I might get more topics than I can bargain for. The point is though if I see a topic on the spot everything I write is fresh, I do this with my fiction as well.

Here are some that I've written spontaneously, I like to experiment with all kinds of styles of poetry. The random topic will be followed with a spoiler with the poem in it.

NO HAIKU.

Fruit Juice
    Spoiler:

Toy Basketball Hoop
    Spoiler:

Blue Roses (Warning: some vulgarity)
    Spoiler:

Lurkers
    Spoiler:

A Teddy Bear and a Goldfish

Spoiler:

Chicken Fried Rice
    Spoiler:
    Poop

Spoiler:

Kaito
    Spoiler:

Cats
    Spoiler:

Stream
    Spoiler:

And my most recent one, a poem about trolling.

Trolling
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back