• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spoon's Sprite's 2.0

Lone Charmander

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    may i request a mr.mew ?[mr.mime+mew] challenging is it not?
    if not, try a mewdon [mew+groudon] want an even challenging one?
    try making mewto?[i'm not joking, i mean combining mew and a mewto]

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    They're okay,the pose for the mew isn'tvery good and the outline on some could be better.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    It looks like you've got Mew spriting down to a science! Haha, a couple of them look odd in places, for instance, Mewacuno's wings. But overall, not too shabby.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Sorry for not being here and thank you for the welcome backs, Schu and LP! I got the KyoMew and the Trihoom done, and I will get the rest done soon. But the thing is, I'll get them all onto the internet next Thursday, but I will be taking plenty of requests *gets to work*

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    A metal mew? Wow, I've never had a metal kinda request before Oo. Anyways, all the sprites are done except for the Flare+Vapor+Jolt and the Mr. Mew, and, of course, the metal mew. I assure you that I will be back with all requests done of Thursday, so please DON'T PANIC! Even though no one is really paniccing but me ^^;

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Excuse me for double-posting, but I have created all of the sprites. Also excuse my cruddy computer for not letting me create the Flareon+Jolteon+Vaporeon fusion and Mr. Mew thingy. Also, for some reason, KyoMew has been ruined and will not tolerate going onto a floppy disc VV

Alright then, here are the other requested sprites...

Spoon's Sprite's 2.0
    ~Trihoom

Spoon's Sprite's 2.0
    ~LonePichu's new MudChu, 2.0!

Spoon's Sprite's 2.0
    ~PikaMew

Spoon's Sprite's 2.0
    ~Umbreon+Pikachu

Spoon's Sprite's 2.0
    ~Umbreon colored like a Pikachu

Spoon's Sprite's 2.0
    ~Metal Mew

Again, I'm sorry for the sprites that didn't make it. My computer is a piece of crap now.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2009
    Arigato ne!

Sugoi! Thank you so very much, Spoon-san!

I hope your computer gets fixed soon, as well.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    You're very welcome, Kaeri ^^
    Oh, and the computer thing...I don't think I'll be able to take anymore requests since school is starting soon, so I think this thread will be closed, unfortunately. So, sionara until, er...Christmas? XD Well, I dunno, but I'll renew the thread once I'm back.

Years
    SPOON! Spoon, you're here? You're back? Awesome! I thought you left! You're so awesome! *reads 'Through Espeon Eyes'all day*
    Spoon, Spoon, Spoon... *cries*

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Gohan said:
    SPOON! Spoon, you're here? You're back? Awesome! I thought you left! You're so awesome! *reads 'Through Espeon Eyes'all day*
    Spoon, Spoon, Spoon... *cries*
    *reassures Gohan by patting her on the back*
    There, there, Gohan...there's nothing to cry about...

baka123w

so so spriter
    Years
    can i request somthing not of the ordinary such as a raichu fused with venasaur charizard and blastoise all recolored metal?

if so thank u

Back