• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spore is coming out soon! =D

Are you excited about Spore?

• Yes

Votes: 27 71.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
    Okay... I found a problem, now. Anyone know why any creatures that I get past the tribal stage are deleted form the sporepedia? They still exist and I am still working on my main space file and such, but I have three races in the space stage, but all thee of them have had their tribal, civilization, and space stage sporepedia entries removed from the server...

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    Really? Well that sucks, I'm getting it soon, even though I know I said I would get it the day it came out, I'm a little low on money.

KurlyFries

let's get this bread
    Years
    i've been at the edge of my seat for this game for years.
    so i look at the system requirements, and my pc isn't powerful enough.
    (sad face)
    but i bought more memory and a graphics card, so there is still hope.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2009
    Can someone post the PC specs. please!
    I need to know if my computer is good enough to run it or not...
    I reallly want it though...i'd be awesome on the creature stage!

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2008
    Oh boy space stage is fun, I have had it for about 4 weeks now!! It came out early here

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Try getting musical instruments and have fun wit other tribes!~

I am installing it right now!!!~~ A bit excited because i finally get to make my baby chic :3

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    Yeah, I did that, but for some reason whenever their happiness bar reaches a certain level, it just resets O.o did that make any sense? Oh and have a great time playing it, I'm sure you will...

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Well, have 4 hours playing non stop now and have 2 planets on tribal stage, one carnivore and one herbivore (still haven't figured how to go omnivore =[ but i think i do now after thinking it a while here) mmm, about that, i still dunno if i have enough time playing to even give advice here xD but mmm...

If your carnivore then go with wars against other tribes, try not to loose members, keep food on the thingy ALWAYS so your thingies will suffer from no hunger.

If herbivore like my main file, make some maracas, do the above about the food, go mariachi on EVERY tribe you see and always have some type of offensive tool with you so you can whack a mole a tribe or two (if its not worth to do it the way around).

Overall, just make members you can sustain, if you feel you dont have enough time to get food for all then try NOT to make new babies, i think when their hunger reaches a certain level they get as we say, unhappy (though the vid with the stick when you start the tribal stage is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO effin hilarious LOL)

Have fun, hope your problem gets solved and i hope i never run tru it hehe

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Hey guess what guys I'm on the space stage! ^.^

It took a while, but I'm here.

Even though i am a MANIAC that cant stay still in just one game i made it to space just 20 minutes ago lol, and the rest of my files (all of the planets i could play on lol) are mostly on tribal/civ stage but thank god i made one to space hehe.

Soon i think i will just take this game and just use it to like create stuff hehe

Tough now i need to go play it on hard (normal mode got easy after a while =.=)

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    Yeah, I know, but my friend has a lot of money, and he's going to buy me and himself one, so... hooray!

btw what is everyone's spore Username? I"m UnderdudeX

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back