• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spring-Daily-Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Porygon said:
    Mwar, yeah, they get so many options ^_^

...But I still like it better when they pick eachother ^_^

And ignore that moron, Char...
    Tch. Yeah... ^_^
    Too bad there's so many artists who only pick the other 7/8 of their population for pics... >_<

Years
    XxWrestleMasterxX said:
    NICK!!! HOW DARE YOU BRING UP MY LIFE STYLE ONTO PC!?!?!?!?! IF I WANNA WEAR SPANDEX AND PRETEND I'M HELLO KITTY....I'M ABLE TO!

I'm sorry, sorry. I forgot to quote you, so people thought my question was adressed to everyone. lol. Um, sorry, but how'd the court case go also, you never told me.

Years
    XxWrestleMasterxX said:
    I Don't even know. THATS HOW SMRT...wait a minute..S-M-A-R-T...I AM!
    Tch, yeeeah... right. I saw you here just yesterday... an' btw wrestlemaster -- that avvy an' banner of yours... they remind me of some of the Dragon pics that involve the other 7/8 I was talking about. >_<
    Too... ... ...masculine. *shudders*

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
    Um....this happened already,but...I had to go to Teen Court...DUH! and almost got kicked out! then I had to go again,but my parents bailed me out,because you can't go to Teen Court for another 3 years.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back