• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spring-Daily-Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    No one is ignoring or teasing you... <<;

I only ever watched one season of The Real World... I don't watch MTV much...

Poor Julia without cable. ;_; My cousins don't have it either... most of the tv I watch is cable stuff, I'd be so bored without it. O_o;

Stripes

TCG Master
    Years
    *~Ashley~* said:
    No one is ignoring or teasing you... <<;

I only ever watched one season of The Real World... I don't watch MTV much...

Poor Julia without cable. ;_; My cousins don't have it either... most of the tv I watch is cable stuff, I'd be so bored without it. O_o;

I don't have cable...*sad face* we just moved into a new house, hopefully we'll get it soon I think my brain cells are melting away...

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    Rayquaza-San said:
    sora is doing it LPM is doing it Dignity is doing it. out of all the nice things i have done for nearly about 15 members and this is what i get

it is sad people it is very sad

That's not the way to get attention man. Dignity's been replying to you and you're still complaining? What else do you want? x_x No one will pay attention to you if you whine and complain instead of chatting. You won't die, just talk. o.O

~Blade~

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Rayquaza-San said:
    sora is doing it LPM is doing it Dignity is doing it. out of all the nice things i have done for nearly about 15 members and this is what i get

it is sad people it is very sad
    If people ignore you, it means either:
    a) you're making yourself look foolish, or
    b) they don't have anything to say.

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
    BladeForever said:
    I'm addicted to Basketball. I can't get enough of it. If you were to ask me about a basketball game on T.V I would know zip about it. x_x I'm more of a person who rather play than watch. ^_^

~Blade~
    You might be good but you can probably not handle, Lance. He's got moves to die for.

Dark Sora

Banned
    Years
    I play, basketball, soccer (I LOOOOVE it), used to play baseball, vollyball (or however you spell it XD), and tennis.I dont play basketball or tennis much. but I usually play soccer and vollyball

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back