• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spring-Daily-Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    I've liked basketball every since I was 7. Though, I started getting into it when I hit 10. I donno, something about dribbling and making shots that makes me feel g00d. o.O Gotta love that swish sound.

~Blade~

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    BladeForever said:
    I've liked basketball every since I was 7. Though, I started getting into it when I hit 10. I donno, something about dribbling and making shots that makes me feel g00d. o.O Gotta love that swish sound.

~Blade~
    Oh ya you gotta love the swish.. XD

I was on my old school's basketball team.. I played PG, Center and the coach! XD

I don't really play much anymore, just once in a while whenever a basketballl net is available and a basketball

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Dignity said:
    XD i play basketball and i dance XD thats all i do
    Ooh, you dance too? Next year'll be my 10th year. ^^

And Kevin, I know I'm no fun... and I am positive I don't need to change. I'm quite comfortable the way I am now. XD

I like to ride my bike around too... but lately it's been a bit too hot for that. ><

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    Dignity said:
    o_o; ManHunt? XD men and their weird games

lol, it's not weird.. it's c0000llll. ^_^ hehe, you can relate it to tag in some ways. (just a few)

I've only been on a basketball team in my 8th grade year. It was g00d while it lasted, but couldn't get back into the position. -_- I missed tryouts this year and it was t00 late for me.

~Blade~

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    please dont do that, rayquaza-san. it is not nice, it is very SPAMMY.

Dark Sora

Banned
    Years
    *~Ashley~* said:
    Ooh, you dance too? Next year'll be my 10th year. ^^

And Kevin, I know I'm no fun... and I am positive I don't need to change. I'm quite comfortable the way I am now. XD

I like to ride my bike around too... but lately it's been a bit too hot for that. ><

I think you should change XD

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    BladeForever said:
    lol, it's not weird.. it's c0000llll. ^_^ hehe, you can relate it to tag in some ways. (just a few)

I've only been on a basketball team in my 8th grade year. It was g00d while it lasted, but couldn't get back into the position. -_- I missed tryouts this year and it was t00 late for me.

~Blade~
    That sucks man... I wanted to join the basketball and football team this year, but I still haven't got contacts yet and I can't see a thing without these glasses!

Oh well maybe next next year with the seniors XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back