• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprite Attack ^^

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
    Years
    Hey, anyone miss me????? *forum gets silent* I'll take that as a no..... -_-; Well I'm back with some sprites (May of ya have seen them, but I'm reposting to refresh memories ;)). So enjoy ^^ And I will take sprite requests ^^

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Neato Fallen gal from heaven!! I missed ya I guess, if noticing you were gone and wondering when you were gonna get back on counts as missing :p Groovy! You did a torchic sprite! =D I like the Torchics shading more then the Pikachus, and I think they look cool as blue! (especially Torchic) =P

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Wow Anna is Back!! Great did see ya back :) I really like your sprites Great Job!

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    Nice sprites Fallen err I mean Phychic Thunder, keep up the great work:).
    Psychic Thunder said:
    I edited this thing, can someone make it transparent for me so I can use it as an av?
    Ok, it will be done... and it is! Enjoy:P

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    I know it's bad.... the mod double posting... but I have a new pic!!!!!! I entered this in the contest, so I want a bit of feedback on it ^_^

Sprite Attack ^^

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    Thanks, I'm not the biggest aritist, actually I hate all my drawings, with the exception of a few I have done, such as this one (althought the hands are a tad messed up and I REALLY like how the tail came out (not good with a pika tail) and the shading doesn't suck like my normal shadding XD

Back