• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprite Changing in pokemon emerald-expansion

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 7, 2023
I am decomp hacking pokemon emerald, specifically the expanded version, and I wanted to know how I could change a pokemon's sprite. Specifically, I want to give pokemon their sprites from fire red/leaf green and emerald instead of the ones created for the expansion, because I like them more. There is a graphics folder, but I am not exactly sure as to how I would edit it to achieve my desired results. My only guess is that I would change the current .png files with one from fire red or emerald, but I really have no clue. Any help would be appreciated.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen yesterday
This tutorial will teach you all that you need for adding in new sprites, including replacing sprites that are already in pokeemerald.

Back