• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprite Fusion Guessing Game

KajiVenator

The Flame Huntzman
    Years
    Wrong ChimChar. Although, one part is correct.

Here's Grougler.

Next challenge: Magnum

Last edited:

KajiVenator

The Flame Huntzman
    Years
    Okay, three things.

1. Save in png file. It leaves no excess pixels and your work is the same as you left it.

2. Yes, you can resize. It is called "cropping" where you click the little selection box tool and drag it around your picture and then go to (assuming you're using paint) Image on the top bar and click "Crop".

3. That sprite, a mix of Beldum and Magnemite is not correct. It's MagNum, the beginnings of two names, and Magnemite is not part of it.

Here's Mismagios.

Last edited:

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    oh, i thought it was magnamite and beldum, but i think i got it now, i'll work on it

i use MSpaint, idont see a crop button in the image file

KajiVenator

The Flame Huntzman
    Years
    i didnt really know what it was going to look like, but that is bad ass and correct.
    Why thank yeh. That was actually my third time fusing pokemon, all three of them on this page. You can kinda see the evolution from kinda bad to kinda good. Awaiting next sprite to fuse.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    Okay, how about a three way? Latiosion (lati represents both. I made one of these earlier, so I'm going to judge yours off of mine.) I know I didn't submit anything, but I have to get on a plane to Florida at 4:00 a.m. So I need sleep and I don't have any time.

KajiVenator

The Flame Huntzman
    Years
    The reds and whites are from Latias and the blues from Latios.
    The mask: Latias.
    The left wing: Latias.
    The Blue triangle: Latias.
    Arms: Latios and Typhlosion.
    Ears: Latios.
    Right wing: Latios. It looks bette this way, rather than blue fire and red fur.

Back