• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprite Gallery!!!!

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
  • Here are my sprites! Some are in groups and I mostly recolor and make my own style in hair-ECT!
    Trainers/Other Sprites:
    Sprite Gallery!!!!
    <- The Sailor Scout Sprites!
    Sprite Gallery!!!!
    <- Female1 Pose1
    Sprite Gallery!!!!
    <- Group1

Splices:
    Sprite Gallery!!!!
    Sprite Gallery!!!!
    Sprite Gallery!!!!
    Sprite Gallery!!!!

thanks!
    I'll be editing this soon!!!!
    Please write pleasent posts!!!!

LiquidR

I am the shadow on the moon at night
    Years
  • Sorry to say this but the trainers look crappy. Next time try to use the outline better if you're gonna do a recolor. The splices look okay except for the wing on that diglett-thingy (with what pkmn did you spliced it?)

Papa_Squat

Roleplay Guru
    Years
  • Yeah, the trainers need work, but you already know that obviously =)
    I'd suggest working on shading the redone hair.

On a more positive note, I really like the way your splices came out, especially the winged venonat. I would get rid of that hair on his head though, or at least put it behind his antennae.

Years
  • Okay. O_o;

Well first, Don't use MSpaint colors. Also, you messed up the outlines of your sprites by going over them or not recoloring. Some sprites don't even HAVE shading. And, don't EVER saved on JPG. It makes your work blury and hard to edit. Try saving the files on PNG. ;)

~A.R

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
  • Dont save as jpg and try using nintendo colors like from a charizard or something..........

Xaviar

I left my brain in its jar
    Years
  • In regards to the top trainers, you might want to pick a style and go with it. They look like official sprites blobbed with default Paint colors with skinny legs stuck on. ;)

You might want to pick Pokemon that are more similar to each other for splices, but you pulled off some interesting mixes quite well. For example, I like the Venonat one... but the wing on the right looks kinda out of place with what you have on the left, and the hair isn't really at the right angle for that sprite.

Anyway, good luck in future spriting endeavors!

Back