• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Sprite problem

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2019
    I'm trying to make a One Piece Pokemon hack for fire red and i wanted to start by adding Luffy as one of the starter. I followed a guide that explained how to put a sprite using Unlz and Irfanview but the result was messed up colors.
    https://s10.postimg.org/ixiqhytkp/problem.png
    I don't know how to fix this and I wonder if anyone has an idea.

ScraggyKing20

electivire deserves better
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    You can try using Advanced Pokémon Sprite Editor. It's an easy application that makes it super easy to install a front and back sprite for both normal and shiny sprites. It doesn't complain (usually) if your sprite has more than 16 colours and clicking the "Synchronize Palettes" button automatically makes the background color transparent (usually, if something doesn't go wrong >.>) and the colors match on the sprite.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2019
    You can try using Advanced Pokémon Sprite Editor. It's an easy application that makes it super easy to install a front and back sprite for both normal and shiny sprites. It doesn't complain (usually) if your sprite has more than 16 colours and clicking the "Synchronize Palettes" button automatically makes the background color transparent (usually, if something doesn't go wrong >.>) and the colors match on the sprite.

Thanks you really helped me out.

Back