• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprite requests! Fweeeee! =3

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 11, 2005
    pwnge on behalf of gardevoir, your name is definantly goin in the cred of my game, also could you make a water fire and grass starter and there evelotions? Use whichever pokemons youd like i trust you ninja peace

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 11, 2005
    yeah if you dont mind, a fire water and grass :D not sure how long the game will take probably a while.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 11, 2005
    hope you dont mind gardevoir but i tried out the lapras aerodactyle request and posting it her, if theres a prob just let me know and ill edit it out

Draginis

Loveless
    Years
    lol,cool fusion ^^
    Thanks for helping :D
    btw,here's the Grass type starters:

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 11, 2005
    holy moses those are fantastic, you are really good man(i know your a girl but i always say man) cant wait to see the others great job

Donber

Raichu and Donber Lover!!!
    Years
    Hello! Can I please have one?
    How bout a water type Flareon?
    Please^_^ :P ? Take your time^_^!!! I don't mind!^_^

Last edited:

Draginis

Loveless
    Years
    lol
    Np,you're welcome ^_^

madrox17,Fire starters done:

Those took hours.Dunno why :P

*sigh* The BlastoisexVaporeon WILL NOT WORK.Sorry,but I just can't fuse those two ^^;

Last edited:

Draginis

Loveless
    Years
    Aw,you're making me blush!

Anywho,
    Pokemon_Gal1993:

I don't really like this sprite.I could redo it,if you want.

Mort Rainey:

This time give credit to Iona.She's not a member of PC,but she made that sprite.
    She made it for you and gave me permission to use it,just so you know ^^; She knows it's getting used.We're friends so she doesn't care.She made it when I told her I couldn't do the request.She may be joining soon so you can ask her ^^;;

Last edited:
    Back