• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Freelancer] Spriter looking to join a fakemon project

Years
  • EDIT: Thanks for all the interest you guys. I've found some projects where I can work on some sprites at my own pace, so I won't be available anymore. Thanks!

Hey guys, I'd love to get some more experience doing pokemon-style sprites, so why not help the community while I do? Therefore, I'm looking to join a project where I can help with pokemon battle sprites (front and back). I can also do menu sprites, and in some cases, OW sprites too.

Keep in mind though:
    • I don't do animated sprites
    • I don't do trainer sprites
    • My style is primarily gen 4-based. If you want something else, I'll be hesitant to accept
    • I work slow. I have a full-time job and I take art commissions on the side. These are ABSOLUTELY low priority for me. So if you need 100+ sprites done in a rush, then sorry, I'm not your person. If your timeframe for that is several years? Yeah, hit me up
    • I'm not designing your fakemon. No. I don't mind tweaking them to help with the style, but I'm not coming up with brand new pokemon
    • Therefore, I require you to already have a COLOURED design sketch done up for your fakemon. They don't have to be sugimori art or fully polished, but there MUST be some sort of premade design
    • I'm not the biggest fan of doing region morphs, unless they're wildly different from their regular counterpart

If you have problems with any of the above, then sorry, but I'm not the right fit for you. I don't want this to be stressful, thanks for understanding.

My examples (several of these were done for commissions. Please do not use under any circumstances):

Spriter looking to join a fakemon project

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns, or if you'd like to show me your project for consideration. Thanks guys :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2022
    Heya!
    We could use some help with our Sprites. None of us are the best Spriters, especially with backsprites. So, we could use some help! We do need help with some new Pokemon, some Mega Evolutions and some Regional Sprites, but as you said, you won´t do them unless they are actually different. So I will let you decide, if you will do them or not.

If you have interest, you can DM me on Discord, there I am most likely to respond the fastest. I am Splaex#8758! Hope to hear from ya! :D

Years
    • They/Them, One/One
    • Seen Apr 24, 2023
    Hi, no idea if you're still looking to join projects, but currently Etherean Dreams is desperately looking for a spriter! Here's some screenshots to show off the project!

The project has some Fakemon too, here are some examples!

If you have any questions or you're interested, please contact me at byliyth#1713 via Discord, our PC DMs! Thanks for reading this, have a great day!

Canal_do_Lontra

Oshawott uses Razor Shell
    Years
  • Hey guys, I'd love to get some more experience doing pokemon-style sprites, so why not help the community while I do? Therefore, I'm looking to join a project where I can help with pokemon battle sprites (front and back). I can also do menu sprites, and in some cases, OW sprites too.

Keep in mind though:
    • I don't do animated sprites
    • I don't do trainer sprites
    • My style is primarily gen 4-based. If you want something else, I'll be hesitant to accept
    • I work slow. I have a full-time job and I take art commissions on the side. These are ABSOLUTELY low priority for me. So if you need 100+ sprites done in a rush, then sorry, I'm not your person. If your timeframe for that is several years? Yeah, hit me up
    • I'm not designing your fakemon. No. I don't mind tweaking them to help with the style, but I'm not coming up with brand new pokemon
    • Therefore, I require you to already have a COLOURED design sketch done up for your fakemon. They don't have to be sugimori art or fully polished, but there MUST be some sort of premade design
    • I'm not the biggest fan of doing region morphs, unless they're wildly different from their regular counterpart

If you have problems with any of the above, then sorry, but I'm not the right fit for you. I don't want this to be stressful, thanks for understanding.

My examples (several of these were done for commissions. Please do not use under any circumstances):

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns, or if you'd like to show me your project for consideration. Thanks guys :)

hello spriter, nice to meet you, you are really good at spriting do you want to join our project?
    it don't ahve good screenshots for a while but we are needing good spriters like you, if you want, this is our
    Armor Project Server: https://discord.gg/WjVc23nqV2

Back