• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SpriterResizer line 149: NoMethodError

ambalance

Vorpal_Rabbit
Years
  • Ok, so I am using Essentials V-11. It is too much hassle constantly updating, so I'm sticking which what I have until I can be bothered upgrading.

Anyway. Every time I try to run my game, both in debug mode and regular mode, it gives me a:
    "Script 'SpriterResizer' line 149: NoMethodError occured.
    undefined method '*' for nil:NilClass"

I've scanned the forums and a few people have had this issue and nobody seemed to provide a clear resolution. They all say "DELETE YOUR SAVE FILE."
    I did delete it. When that didn't work, I deleted the whole folder. Buuut, I'm still getting the same error message.
    Every time I try to run the game, it creates a folder within my /savedgames folder, but no save file appears or anything. Just a NoMethodError.

Help please?

Nickalooose

--------------------
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Well there are 2 answers to this.

1) Delete your save file.
    2) Upgrade.

If neither work... You've changed something else.
    The error you gave us, doesn't help me, I prefer to see all or most of it at least.
    In the new folder it creates, it should have a txt file called Error, and a file called Game... Not, NoMethodError, so no idea what you're talking about there.
    Can you click New Game?
    Can you save, then click Continue, then the error pops up?
    Sorry to say, but you'll probably want to upgrade.

Back