• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprites for evolving with stones

PokemonChampion2K4

gym ******
    Years
    I am starting a new thread that can evolve any pokemon with a stone.Here are the pics of the stones.(The fifth one is an ice stone) If you request fill it out like so
    Name of pokemon:
    Pokemon:
    Stone:

(Note that the second part of the list means the pokemon you are asking to evolve with the stone)
    So start getting the evolution stones ready! :P(I will do the best I can for these) :D

Sunwave

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 5, 2005
    Hope you dont mind if I request 1st. Could you make an evolution of Eevee using the Sun Stone? I'd call it Soleon. Thanks in advance. BTW you forgot the Fire Stone, and you might want to add items like the Metal Coat, Dragon Scale, or King's Rock. Just for a wider range of evolutions.

shrty55

ExcellentSpriter NotHacker
    Years
    man you really need to work on your sprites they look like a five year old got on the computer and messed it up no offense but wow id ask you to post it in my thread but i cant post the link or ask you to come but wow keep goin pokechamp lol

Sunwave

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 5, 2005
    It's alright, all it needs is a bit more shading and a different backround.

shrty55

ExcellentSpriter NotHacker
    Years
    lol you can color the background but what i was saying was the wings y didnt you bring in like pidgys or something elses wings like molres and make it look cool

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    hey

How do you post a picture? I know you must use open and close image tags but how do i post a picture i have saved in say my pictures? its brings up a thing that says https:// like its a website and i dont know what to put so please help me

PokemonChampion2K4

gym ******
    Years
    Ok here is how i do it go to tinypic.com and there is a browse button press it and find your image than press the host button and after it loads go to the bottem there is a link after the letters img copy and past it in your sig and there you go tigerguardguy

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    thanks

okay so you do it like this rite?

Sprites for evolving with stones

ohh and by the way please rate those lol

Sunwave

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 5, 2005
    I decided to make my own, just for fun, what do you think: