• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprites from Me Again

☆Patched☆

Is a Death Note and Bleach Fan
    Years
    These are just some of my sprites. :)

.: Pixel Art/Drawings :.
    Sprites from Me Again
    This was originally a text to see how fast I could make something like this. It was originally much larger, but cropped it down because, well, it messed up. ^^; Yes, I know it is sloppy, BUT I sprited the eyes completely PIXEL FOR PIXEL.
    Sprites from Me Again
    One of my speed drawings in paint again...I loved how it came out though. ^^
    Sprites from Me Again
    It was my entry for the March Pixel Contest (09) ^^ Got 5th!!! : D
    --
    .: Revamps :.
    Here are some revamps (they're a mix between Yellow, Gold, Silver, and Crystal sprites, using the D/P/Pl pallete):
    Sprites from Me Again
    Sprites from Me Again
    Sprites from Me Again
    Sprites from Me Again
    Sprites from Me Again
    -->
    Sprites from Me Again
    Sprites from Me Again--> Sprites from Me Again
    --
    .: Trainer Sprites :.
    DO NOT STEAL AS THESE ARE ALREADY BEING USED BY DIEGOISAWESOME AND HIS HACK.
    Sprites from Me AgainSprites from Me Again

--

.: Current Project :.
    Spriting every single Pokemon using Sugmimori Art.
    Sprites from Me AgainSprites from Me Again

--

.: Free Avatars (for dA only) :.
    These are free avatars I have made for deviantART only, sorry!!! If you are going to use them, please don't edit, no need to credit me (although would be nice), but don't claim as yours.
    Sprites from Me Again

Chinese Zodiac Avatars:
    Sprites from Me Again
    Sprites from Me Again
    Sprites from Me Again

Last edited:

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
    Years
    Very good, my favourite is the Eevee up top :D
    Only thing I can see wrong with the whole lot is that in the pic with the mother duck and her babies is that the mother seems a bit skinny, but apart from that, they all seem awesome! Keep up the great work! :D

☆Patched☆

Years
    Very good, my favourite is the Eevee up top :D
    Only thing I can see wrong with the whole lot is that in the pic with the mother duck and her babies is that the mother seems a bit skinny, but apart from that, they all seem awesome! Keep up the great work! :D

:) Thanks! I reffed the duck off of a real photograph, but I made the dduck have a longer neck.

☆Patched☆

Years
    Here's an update. :) I've deleted a lot of my images ^^; If you don't mind. I plan on uploading a lot more though!

Anyways, the Riolu is a couple of days old, the two below it are more recent.

The reason why I've delted all of my pics from before was because on dA, a lot of my deviations had OVER 100 downloads (which makes me a bit uneasy), so instead, I had decided to prevent theft even more, which means making everything all ugly. D:

Anyways, here's an update!

Sprites from Me Again
    Sprites from Me Again
    Sprites from Me Again
    The final product:
    Sprites from Me Again
    I don't like how this turned out though. I may add on one or two other Pokemon. All the Pokemon, besides Arceus, and the background are only 6 colors. Arceus is way more though. xD

Last edited:

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Wow, you have some very original pixel art here, Electramite! You have a very unique style, and the quality of your work is simply amazing. I never usually see actual largely-sized sprites around here, not to mention them being completely from scratch and being shaded very well.

By the way, for that image with the Bulbasaur, Chikorita and Bellossom... I'm curious as to what you're going to add to it, seeing as it says that it is a work in progress. Will you be adding more color for the Pokémon, or more Pokémon in general? Good job!

☆Patched☆

Years
    Wow, you have some very original pixel art here, Electramite! You have a very unique style, and the quality of your work is simply amazing. I never usually see actual largely-sized sprites around here, not to mention them being completely from scratch and being shaded very well.

By the way, for that image with the Bulbasaur, Chikorita and Bellossom... I'm curious as to what you're going to add to it, seeing as it says that it is a work in progress. Will you be adding more color for the Pokémon, or more Pokémon in general? Good job!

About the Bulasaur, Chikorita, and Bellossom, it's only 6 colors, including the background. I plan on keeping them pretty simple, with the whole dithering technique. Arceus will eventually be added, with full colors, so hopefully the background will look a bit dull, and hopefully Arceus will stand out.

And thanks for the coment. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    Can't wait to see the work in progress finshed sounds like it's going to be cool. : D
    Unique sprite work you got there!

☆Patched☆

Years
    UPDATE

Although I really don't like the finishing product, I might as well post it. D:

Sprites from Me Again
    I still don't like it. :(
    It really messed up. I MAY add on some more Pokemon, maybe on or two, but other than that, here it is.

Years
    It's quite good. It might look better if you changed the expressions on the other Pokemon's faces.
    Cos at the mo, it sorta looks like ' :) yay, Arceus just came and ripped a hole in our universe. SQUEE'
    Doesn't make much sense..
    It would also look cooler if Arceus looked like it was stepping out of the hole it created.

☆Patched☆

Years
    It's quite good. It might look better if you changed the expressions on the other Pokemon's faces.
    Cos at the mo, it sorta looks like ' :) yay, Arceus just came and ripped a hole in our universe. SQUEE'
    Doesn't make much sense..
    It would also look cooler if Arceus looked like it was stepping out of the hole it created.
    xD maybe they're happy because arceus is glowing. i WAS thinking about that. i may need to see how it goes.

Sprites from Me Again
    ^chikorita messed up. i dunno, the original one was happy. :)

Last edited:

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    It looks really good! But there's something odd about it, which is probably the hole that Arceus came out of. At first I thought it was a black blob behind Arceus, but then I saw the cracks and stuff. I think you should make it so it looks farther away, and maybe make it smaller (and not shaped that weird). Good job though, I really like how you made Arceus' body.

☆Patched☆

Years
    It looks really good! But there's something odd about it, which is probably the hole that Arceus came out of. At first I thought it was a black blob behind Arceus, but then I saw the cracks and stuff. I think you should make it so it looks farther away, and maybe make it smaller (and not shaped that weird). Good job though, I really like how you made Arceus' body.
    Yeah, the hole bothers me too. :\ Let me try to edit it...

EDIT: I don't want to double post, so here's a revamp :)

Rapidash:
    Sprites from Me Again

Dewgong:
    Sprites from Me Again

Charmeleon:
    Sprites from Me Again

Last edited:

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
    The revamps colors don't look right. Charmeleon is really brightly colored in your sprite but not in the real sprites. The shading seems off on dewgong but I like rapidiash it looks fine to me. Just a little more work and these will be great.

☆Patched☆

Years
    The revamps colors don't look right. Charmeleon is really brightly colored in your sprite but not in the real sprites. The shading seems off on dewgong but I like rapidiash it looks fine to me. Just a little more work and these will be great.
    That's why I usually don't do revamps. Since I started with scratch spriting, I never really knew how to revamp or devamp. ^^;

Thanks for the critisizm. It points out a lot of stuff I haven't noticed. :)

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Yeah, I knew that there was something unique about your sprites. Your revamps add the same style as your largely-sized scratch sprites, and although they don't look like the FR/LG style or anything, they look like your style. Keep practicing with revamps, though.

Also, you could work on outlines a bit more. Study Nintendo's sprites, and you'll see what they did...

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Jun 12, 2024
    @Gaping Hole
    The hole is too big, but otherwise these piece is very nice.

As for your revamps, you got rid of the dark outlines on the Rapidash and Charmeleon ones.

Lynx1

has significant angst
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    I really like your style, and it's not too often I give compliments that aren't followed by criticism.

☆Patched☆

Years
    Hey everybody!!! It's an update!!! :) YAAA--
    Wait...
    Sprites from Me Again
    Sprites from Me Again

:< Just revamps?

Yeah guys sorry. I'll update with some more stuff with the animation I'm going to submit for the pixel contest soon. :)
    Anyways, I didn't do my best job. ^^; Vulpix's shading sorta messed up, and Ninetale's outline messed up. ;____; Meh, I'll let it pass (they're my only good revamps XD)

Back