• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprites...

Nateitude

Bye-Bye Problems...
    Years
    Sprites...
    Sprites...

Hello and welcome! ^_^ This is my sprite thread where beasts of unknown stature are free to roam...feel free to request, but please do not steal my sprites. If you want to use one as your avi, or place one in your sig you must ask. So, without any further ado, take a look at these:

Sprites...

Suiyena

Sprites...

Pertei

Sprites...

Seeleo

Sprites...

Mr. Moo Cow. =)

Sprites...

Natumory

Sprites...

Swell

Sprites...

Sevicatty

Sprites...

Soldoom (Roar!)

Sprites...

Meowth in a big white shirt. (Look at his cuteness!)

Sprites...

Pilofree (Gotta Love the Ears ^_^)

Sprites...

Pikachu with Ash's Cap! (Ears tucked inside...hehehe...)

Sprites...

Fear the Mammoth! XD​

Last edited:

White Christmas Kitsune

The girl who wears boxers
    Years
    wow..o.o the suiyena ish awesome ^^! How about..hm..a pichu/latias fusion with pichu as the base? ^^ And could you make me an angel and a demonic latias and an angelic and a demonic flareon please? XD That'll keep ya busy for a while..^^ Thanks so much!!

Sawyer

���
    Years
    O_O holy crap, those are awesome XD i love all of them. i SO want the Soldoom, Mammoth, and the pikachu with Ash's cap XD

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    Oh wow there so cool! I really like your style, I've never seen anything like it befor. Are we alowed to adopt? If so can I have a Soldoom?

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    Wow^^ those look awesome^^*gives thumbs up*;) Could I request a Jigglypuff and Butterfree fussion,please^^
    *~Mandy~*

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Hey welcome back babe ^^. Wow so awesome as usual ^.~

My faves are these

Swell
    Sprites...

Pikachu
    Sprites...

Mr. Moo Cow
    Sprites...

Hehe that Mr. Moo cow is kinda funny ^^. The Pikachu is cute and the swell is cool ^^. Keep it up ^.~

Pokemon_Veteran

Last edited:

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Nateitude said:
    I don't allow members to adopt, since I just think that's a stupid idea...

I finnaly found someone with the same opinion as mine~!
    Thats good... I thought everyoen here was an adaoption freak... -.-;

I could say... Awesome Sprites!
    I see no errors in the Mixing, and the shedding is very correct~
    9.4/10, with all respect~

*edits MotM Votes~*

Last edited:
    Years
    These are very nice. ^-^ I bet you are known to be a great spriter. I found, but only two errors:
    1. The pillow shading on Suiyena. Pillow shading, is shading on the edge only, and not accourding to the texture and shape. Erm, I found this type of shading right where its 'hair' begins, near the outline.
    2. The Moo Cow spots. This isn't a very noticable error, but it would look more pleasing if you added a lighter outline where the lighter black is. ^-^

If I have permission to edit your sprites, I can show you what I mean of you do not understand. o.o; Again, nice sprites, and the errors I pointed out are hardly noticable. I just pick at the smallest things. ^-^;;

Nateitude

Bye-Bye Problems...
    Years
    1. I wasn't pillow shading.
    2. I know what pillow shading is.
    3. Mr. Moo Cow is fine just the way he is.

There's a reason why I shade things the way I do, there's a reason why I outline things the way I do, and I don't let anyone tell me how, unless you're my brother or his friend surskitty. (Not the Surskitty that is here however, the one here was just trying to tick the real surskitty off.)

Thanks for you comments.
    (Sorry if I sound angry, I'm not angry, I'm just....tired.)

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    OMG those own...u r one great spriter those have to be nsum of the best fusions I've ever seen...
    p.s I also don't particually agree with adoption...it os a bit stupid

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
    Years
    nateitude your a great spriter but you should listen to peoples thoughts there just trying to help improve your skills (just a few touch ups but they are great and the ideas are different which is good)

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    Personaly I like how Mr. Moo Cow's spots are shaded. It makes them stick out better, and helps catches the eye. I will give you a 10/10 for your sprites, there some of the best I've seen:classic:

Years
    Sorry, I was just giving you a suggestion, I didn't know you didn't like constructive crit. ._.; I wasn't saying you had to do these things I pointed out, and say that 'they are dramatically wrong so you screwed up'. I am just going to shut up, because I don't want to get enemies. :x So, I'll give you my positive comment.
    Those are extremely good! =O The Meowth in the white shirt is done purrfectly *get it? xD ...no..? o.o;* Also the Pikachu with the hat is made beautifully. @.@ I wish I could make a hat like that. T_T; Overall, I give it a 9.8/10! =D No one is perfect. =.
    Also Kitsune girl, white is the opposing color of black, so it would stand out either way. xP

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
    Sweet! i can never compare to your sprites those are awesome, you did a very nice job, my personal favorite is the soldoom keep up the good work and keep on spriting! ^_^

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    dude! those are awsome! *stares at them*
    I espesaly like Mr. Moo Cow, awsome name! X3

Back