• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprites...

Nateitude

Bye-Bye Problems...
    Years
    Shimitaro said:
    Sorry, I was just giving you a suggestion, I didn't know you didn't like constructive crit. ._.; I wasn't saying you had to do these things I pointed out, and say that 'they are dramatically wrong so you screwed up'. I am just going to shut up, because I don't want to get enemies. :x So, I'll give you my positive comment.
    Those are extremely good! =O The Meowth in the white shirt is done purrfectly *get it? xD ...no..? o.o;* Also the Pikachu with the hat is made beautifully. @.@ I wish I could make a hat like that. T_T; Overall, I give it a 9.8/10! =D No one is perfect. =.
    Also Kitsune girl, white is the opposing color of black, so it would stand out either way. xP

There's no need to send your appologies, you didn't do anything that was harmful....I was just really tired that day, and I should be the one appologizing. I was having one of those days when you just feel overwhelmed, and sometimes just lose it...I'm sorry...

Sprite I Made the Past Two Days:
    Sprites...

Baby Rayquaza...
    Sprites...

Dragonite/Tauros Fusion (Needs some fixing...XP)
    Sprites...

A Sharpedo Shark...I'm going to fix the tail when I get the chance.
    Sprites...

Celetwo (Not one of my best works, but it's good...)
    Sprites...

Chikachu (I think the shading is off on the left ear.)
    Sprites...

Dragonite/Mew

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Baby Raqyuaza
    Me see no errors~ o.o
    Did ya used Bagon? xD Sprites with Bagon are always right~

Dragonite/Tauros Fusion
    Yeah, a little correction in the shedding would be great~
    And make the three tails appaers~

Celetwo
    The head is a bit wirst, but its so much creative~
    Liked that one~ xD

Sharpedo Shark
    Yeah, the tail needs some fixing~ [Ya know in what too~]
    <3 the Sheeding~ xD

Chikachu
    The Left Ear... Twsited and not shedded correctly~ o_O
    Other than that, its very nice~

Dragonite/Mew
    Meh, plain Mewfusion~
    Im not a fan of Mewfusion, because all look the same for me~ xD
    But still, really good~

Ya've got already my vote for best Spriter~ xD

Latias_Ex

~*Teh Latias*~
    Years
    Oooh, nice sprites there ^_^ You make them look so different from other mixes. Maybe because you dont have any black on the outlines? Anyway, they're awesome and I can see no flaws ^_^

White Christmas Kitsune

The girl who wears boxers
    Years
    The newest ones are soo cute! ^^ Don't worry, take your time on my requesties..^^ At least I think I requested O.o;; I could be wrong..XD

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Very Nice Latiporeons~
    I love the way ya do transformixing~

Baby Groudon seems a bit weird in Bagon's body, But I cant say its bad~
    Nice work~

Hurtchan seems very plain, but a nice edition... Ya could have done more~ o_o

Furmory... I dont like It too much, even if its a good adaption, could have more "Metal" Parts instead of the plain Silver/Gray~

Stay with good work~ =D

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
    hey, I was wondering if you would be able to re-do a sprite of a character that I made. I based him off of Hiro of G/S/C, but as you can tell, shading and coloring aren't my strong suits...lol Anyways, I was hoping that you could revamp him and make him look like a really awesome, professional sprite, like from the games.

AbareMax

BTW: I will of course, give credit to you

AbareMax

Years
    That's fine. I understand, sleep is very important. I can't wait to see what this will look like!! I don't think it will be hard for you to do a great job on it, judging from all of your other excellent sprites.

Thanks

AbareMax

AbareMax

Years
    WOW! Thank's a bunch Nateitude! It completely rocks! I will be sure to give you credit for this amazing piece of work. Oh man, I'm in complete amazement!

AbareMax

Are you up to doing one more for me? Let me know. If not that's fine too.

Back