• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprites

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Well...I just praised your work, and then read Armadillo's post. It does indeed look like these were stolen. Hopefully you're the same person but if not...we've got trouble. :\

Peeachoo!

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2006
    o_O I am the same person, I dont have the password to that account or the e-mail address where the password would be sent to. Sorry for the confusion @_@

Peeachoo!

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2006
    XD sorry about all this. I am GardevoirMaster but I lost the password to the account, and I have no access to the e-mail address I registered with. So If I asked to get my password, I couldnt b/c it would be sent to the e-mail that I dont have access to.

Years
    kk21 said:
    yes,the rules say 1 account per person :dead:
    There's nothing in the rules that say that a person can have only one account. There are several people on PC, even higher staff, that have multiple accounts - you just can't do anything like evade bans or whatnot with them.

Anyways, back on topic about the sprites: they're really good. :) I like the devamps, as they actually look like proper devamps, and not just sprites with slightly fewer colors and no shading at all. The mixes are good, too - I don't see any problems with them in terms of how well they were mixed.

The pixel art...I'll have to agree with the idea that some of them look pillow-shaded, but the linework on them is pretty good.

Peeachoo!

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2006
    Sprites

Chriz

Why are you staring at me?
    Years
    Those are very good! I haven't seen some that good in a while. Congrads.

I really like the pixel art.

Peeachoo!

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2006
    I did a shiny Caterpie-
    Sprites

Don't like the shading.
    I'm starting the Blaziken, and I'll also take scratch requests too.
    Edit-
    Sprites
    Dont really like how it came out, I'll redo it.

Last edited:
    Back